|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
The property is embellished with a gorgeous tower with an exposed roof frame; come and recharge all year round in this beautiful family-oriented and completely renovated house. You can only love its layout! With 200-m² divided over 3 floors, it features:
* An atypical bedroom in the tower, fitted with a large, round bed
* A bedroom with 3 single beds
* A bedroom with 2 single beds
On the ground floor:
* 1 bedroom ('bridal suite') with a double bed (160-cm)
On garden level:
* A bedroom with 2 single beds
* A trundle bed for 2 in the playroom (extra bed).
There are three bathrooms and toilets, divided among the levels. The 43-m² living room has a fireplace and is adjacent to the completely fitted kitchen. The large balcony that runs along the western facade of the house, allows for the enjoyment of the views of the surrounding nature and breakfast al fresco. For both children and adults, the garden level offers a game room equipped with a TV/DVD console, table-football, 2 gym devices, board games, and a ping-pong table. From there, you can reach the outside terrace that opens onto a vast, 3000-m² non-fenced area planted with trees. The owners constructed a clay multi-sports terrain that is available for you to use. There you can practice, among others, tennis or football, and there is a swing. With your comfort in mind, you will find everything that is needed for a comfortable stay:
* Bed and bathroom linen are provided, cleaning included.
* Living/dining room (43-m²) with a fireplace (wood provided)
* Kitchen in the tower, fully equipped with coffee maker, toaster, blender, microwave, etc.
* Large balcony with garden furniture, a parasol, and a gas barbecue
* Bathtub, showers, separate toilets, towel warmers
* Bedding of very high comfort
* A vacuum cleaner and all the necessities for cleaning, ironing material
* Private washing machine
* Free private Wi-Fi access, telephone
* TV and a DVD player, stereo
* Baby equipment (high chair, fold-away bad, a changing mat, bathtub)
* Central heating, electric heaters in the bathroom
* Board games, library corner
* Round billiard
* Separate entrance, courtyard, shaded land, enclosed private garage
* End-of-stay cleaning is included in the rent.
* Pets are accepted (for an extra charge).
* Independently managed
* Tourist documentation
* Shops nearby
* Home delivery of catered dishes available by L'Auberge du Château. Please, make a reservation 72 hours in advance. For an extra charge, you can organise your seminars or festive events at Gîte de La Tour.
In order to preserve my heritage, I transformed my family house into a holiday home; this is a beautiful location to exchange with my guests.
Marlène Tournier purchased this cottage in 2013
This beautiful building, full of charm, built by my father in the 80s and refurbished and restored by me, is located at the end of a dead-end street with nature views! I looked at it from my guest's point of view so you would be short of nothing. Home deliveries and catered dishes will also be available for an additional fee. Gîte de La Tour is also an ideal place for organising your festive events or seminars for small groups! Welcome!
In the heart of the Isère department, between Grenoble, Lyon, and Valence, landscapes and well-preserved nature are awaiting your visit! Welcome to Bièvre Valloire. Here, you are, without a doubt, in the countryside! Woods, sunflower fields, green hills, and so on. There are so many joys to discover while hiking, horseback riding, or biking. There are also castles, museums, churches and chapels, noteworthy sites, petting zoos, festivals, exhibits, village fairs, and much more. You will be spoiled for choice regarding discoveries in our region!
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£430|
Location Weekend été, 2 nuits :542.00 euros
Location Weekend Hiver,2 nuits: 447.00euros
Paiement effectué avec Gites de France, acompte demandé