Rental cottage St Adrien for holidays or short stays throughout the year (week or weekend) of a cottage with a surface of 100m ² on two levels; only the right part is rented, so you will be alone in the farmhouse.
Any comfort classified 3 clévacances (national quality label corresponding to 3 WGHE of France) in the Blavet Valley, natural and protected, no opposite and adjacent, planned for 5 people.. .
- On the ground floor of this renovated farmhouse
One volume for the living room, lounge and kitchen; traditionally furnished with exposed beams and a large fireplace
- Equipment: TV, washing machine, fridge, freezer, oven, stove, coffee maker, toaster, crockery, cutlery, cookware ...
- 1st floor: bedroom with a 140 bed, bathroom with shower
- On 2nd floor: bedroom with two beds of 120 and 1 bed 90
- Outdoors: a terrace with garden furniture, barbecue, lawn, utility room with washing machine; parking of vehicles in front or on the side of the cottage.
- The rental includes: the provision of blankets, bolsters or pillows, mattress protectors, bed linen (sheets, pillowcases, towels, tea towels) is not provided unless requested.
The cottage is located across the river Blavet, ideal for anglers. Only the right side is rented, tenants does therefore have no immediate vicinity.
- Many activities nearby, sea 30mn ....
- You can also visit the dam Guerlédan unusually dry this year.