|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Furnished house in a quiet environment, ideal for group holidays or family.
It can easily accommodate 8 people.
The house is broken down:
- 2 bedrooms with double beds
- 1 bedroom with 2 single bed
- 1 bright living room with sofa bed, television, table
- 1 Bathroom with shower and toilet. It also has a hair dryer
- 1 separate WC
- 1 equipped kitchen (oven, microwave, dishwasher, washing cloths, toaster, fridge and freezer, coffee maker, kettle, iron and ironing board, clothes, Dining ..)
- 1 garden
- Multimedia: flat screen TV and Internet
- Cot and bed linen on request.
- Cleaning to end of stay (otherwise a cleaning fee will be charged)
You can visit:
- The Disneyland Park and Golf served by bus
- The Val d'Europe shopping center served by bus
- Paris only 25 minutes by train (you get to the Gare de L'Est).
If your driving:
- Meaux: its cathedral and its museum.
- The Medieval city of Provins
-L'Oise: Ermenonville and its famous sandy sea, Parc Astérix
- Region Champagne Reims and Epernay.
A4 and A1 motorways.
Railway station: Paris or Chessy Marne La Vallée or Esbly.
Public transport: RER A station Bussy Saint Georges.
Airports: Orly and Roissy Charles de Gaulle.
Decreasing according to duration
* Possibility of short or long stays.
We spent 4 nights here. It is very close to the train station and takes 30 minutes to get into Paris. A day ticket cost around 18 euros per adult which allowed us to use the Metro too.
We had two days at Disney which is only a 10 minute drive away so the location is great.
The property itself looks a little tired from the outside but the inside is nicely done and was very clean.
The basic amenities are supplied and the Wi Fi was most useful.
Overall great value and would consider staying again but perhaps not in August (no air con).
15 mins drive Disney short walk station to get into Paris but train fair expensive for return for 1 day we enjoyed our stay
We love the house.
Eric was very quick to respond to questions.
Very nice and quiet place to spend time with loved ones.
The apartment was great, it was clean, spacious and well maintained. The owner was excellent and very helpful so we received good customer service. The location was good because it was quiet and homely. I would definitely recommend this to a friend or relative. We enjoyed our stay there.
We rented the house from 16 April 2015 to 18 April 2015 with 4 adults and 2 children. The house is very nice. It is clean, modern, enough space and close to Disneyland. We also liked the neighborhood around the house. There is enough parking space (at the train station 200 meters from the house).
The renters are very nice people. We had a few misunderstandings because of the language, but the women speaks English very well.
Maison correspondait à nos attentes idéalement bien placée pour les parcs Disney
Bon accueil, pas de difficulté à trouver
Je recommande cette location
10 minutes from Disneyland Paris
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
|bedding||£ 1 per person per night|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£88|
Des frais de gestions de 3.5% seront appliqués pour toute annulation
** This rate is subject to a per person/per night fee. The displayed price reflects one guest.