A fresh, contemporary, all new 600sf studio apartment in the very nice uptown neighborhood of Broadmoor.
This is an exceptional central location, 5 to 10 minutes to just about anywhere worth going to in New Orleans.
5 minutes to St. Charles Ave., the main parade route for Mardi Gras, home to some of New Orleans most beautiful mansions, dining and Audubon Park and Zoo.
Freret Street is even closer and offers eclectic local flavor with many unique restaurants and bars. Closer still is Claiborne Ave. with just about every fast food joint, drug store chain, and other mainsteam outlets.
2 minutes beyond St. Charles is Magazine Street. A must with over 25 blocks of everything from fine dining, cafes , bars, boutiques,
art galleries and much more.
8 minutes to the French Quarter, 6 minutes to downtown and warehouse district, 5 minutes to the Superdome and Arena, and 10 to 12 minutes to the Fairgounds for Jazz Fest and City Park where the New Orleans Museum of Art sits among some of the most beautiful landscape in the city, and two 18 hole golf coarses.
* Modern kitchen with all new appliances, granite counters and quality cabinets. Small appliances include toaster, blender and Keurig coffee maker. It is well stocked with dishes, glasses, barware, utensils, tea pot and just about everything a for a functional kitchen. Paper towels and napkins, S&P, sugar and sweetners are supplied. Olive oil, red wine vinegar, ice, coffee and tea are supplied in limited quantities.
* A small, bar height dinette seats two.
* Seating area has a sofa and chair in a contempory style with a
55" 4k smart TV with a receiver and bookshelf speakers.
* The sleeping and dressing area has a Queen size bed with 100% cotton sheets and a variety of pillows. The closet has built in shelves, and there is also a desk.
* Bathroom has a marble walk in shower with lots fresh towels and TP
* Utilities include a designated A/C and Heat unit, a tankless water heater for unlimited hot water, WIFI and easy access plugs for USB, HDMI and ethernet under the TV.
* Laundry room off the bathroom has full size washer and dryer with complimentary laundry detergent and a chest freezer where ice is stored for your use and consumption (quantity is limited and may require replenishing by the guests)
* Handicap accessability is somewhat limited as there are no grab bars in the shower or around the toilet. It is on the ground floor with a minimal step up into the unit. A wheelchair can move around fairly comfortably.
* The unit is located at the left rear of the house. There is a paved driveway and the atmosphere is generally quite.