Apartment in the Balearic Islands, very well located in one of the most beautiful areas of Majorca, the largest island of the Balearic Islands, on the southeast coast is dotted with coves and beaches. Very well equipped, washing machine and dishwasher, air conditioning, heating, wood stove, allow you to enjoy this wonderful site in all seasons.
You will enjoy the spacious terrace even during the hottest hours of the day in summer.
Community pool and garden visible from the terrace.
Ideal location for your holidays, supermarket and various restaurants and shops nearby, numerous activities, 3 km from the charming town of Santanyi (market on Wednesday and Saturday), 5 km from the beautiful and lively fishing port of Cala Figuera.
We put a GPS available FREE (€ 100 deposit) so you can explore the island in peace (FYI: renting a GPS with the car rental companies is about 9 € / day).
The rental price includes the supply and change of linen (sheets, towels, tea towels and hand towels) 1 time / week.
A beach towel per person is available to you free of charge for your entire stay.
You will be met on site by a person responsible for handing you the keys and all useful information will also be data (in case of problems you can contact her).
A supplement of 90 € for final cleaning will be required.
Tourist Attractions, Sports & Leisure nearby:
• Walks on foot, by bike or by car
• Observation of fauna and flora in the natural park of Mondragó near the beach (http:... // Www balearsnatura com / park-natural-de-mondrago / as-ver html)
• Many sites to visit
• Bathing, Cala Santanyi beach is 20 m, but many coves to explore nearby
• Pedal boat
• Cycling (bike hire nearby)
• diving (diving school diving on the beach)
• Nearest golf course at 12km
• Wednesday and Saturday market in Santanyi 3 km
• A 5 km the charming fishing port of Cala Figuera
• Beautiful beaches and coves within 15 minutes drive
The high speed internet connection (cable or wifi) will allow you if you have a computer or tablet detect small coves on googlemaps, many are not indicated on the road and well worth exploring.
A little further:
• The beautiful city of Palma 50 km, with its magnificent cathedral, the palace of La Almudaina and Bellver Castle
• Beautiful villages and sites like Fornalutx, Valldemossa, Puerto Soller, Formentor
• Ballade not to be missed by train from Palma to Soller, the old railway and the train operating since 1912, one way to discover part of the island, crossing the Serra de Tramuntana http: // www. trendesoller. com / es / cms. php / galeria / fotos.
• In general the island is full of opportunities and varied sites that deserve to be discovered.