1 bedroom apartment 11 minutes from Washington DC, backyard, hillside views
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Please treat the place and the neighborhood with respect, like it was your own, and in return, I'll provide you a great place to relax and enjoy!
- Please take care to keep the floors, carpet, and walls clean and in good condition.
- Be gentle on the doors, furnishings, bathroom, bed, sleeper sofa. It's my home, and I'm happy to share it with you, when you give back with TLC. Thx
- English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, tagalog
About Tim Bugh
Originally from Austin, TX, I've lived in CA, TX, VA, and Europe. I'm a senior energy analyst by day, and a vocalist with an argentine tango orchestra, dancing & singing tango by night. I enjoy hosting guests from all over the world who would like a relaxing peaceful getaway.
Tim Bugh purchased this House in 2012
Why Tim Bugh chose Aurora Highlands
My 1953 traditional Arlington VA house is a a blessing to me, allowing me and my guests to enjoy modern Arlington VA, old town Alexandria, and be just 11 minutes from Washington DC. I can enjoy what the greater DC metro-plex has to offer, while remaining safe & comfortable at night in this upscale neighborhood. I hope you will come here and enjoy it too!
What makes this House unique
I think you'll really like this peaceful upscale neighborhood, your own backyard and private entries, with hillside views. The woods behind my house provide peace & quiet, with the occasional wild animals like deer, woodchucks, squirrels, and a vast variety of birds that visit the area. Metro is just an 18 minute walk away. DCA Reagan airport is just 5 minutes away.