|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
THIS BEAUTIFUL SEA SIDE STUDIO FLAT, IS ABOUT 19KM FROM THE NORTH AIRPORT IN TENERIFE. IT IS RIGHT ON THE COAST AND HAS AMAZING VIEWS OF THE ATLANTIC OCEAN AND THE NORTH COAST OF TENERIFE,LOOKING OVER BAJAMAR AND WITH MOUNT TEIDE TOO.
THE STUDIO HAS A WELL EQUIPPED KITCHEN, A BATHROOM AND A COMFORTABLE, SPACIOUS LIVINGROOM/BEDROOM AREA WITH A LARGE FANTASTIC TERRACE WHERE YOU CAN ENJOY A LOVELY SUNSET AND LISTEN TO THE SOUND OF THE WAVES.
IT IS A PLACE TO RELAX AND DISCONNECT, AS WELL AS TO ENJOY THE DIVERSE SELECTION OF ACTIVITIES SUCH AS WALKING, HIKING, AND WATER SPORTS.
GREAT FOR SURFING TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We loved all/fanden alles schön/nous avons tout adoré:
-hardkinded reception and explications by May + reception-goods + wine/supernetter Empfang + Empfehlungen von May + Empfangs-Obst- + Sekt/reception et explications adorable de May + panier de fruits /vin,
-very nice,modern,clean,complete staffed studio/schönes,modernes, sauberes,guteingerichtetes Studio/belle Studio,moderne,propre et bien-equipé
-great view to sea and mountains and sound of waves we can't have enough!/wunderbarer Meer-u Bergblick, Rauschen der Wellen, wir konnten nicht genug davon bekommen!/magnifique vue sur mer + montagne + vagues, dont nous ne pouvons pas avoir assez!
-near to all/nahe zu allem/proche de tout:
-diff bathing possibilities just "behind the door"/mehrere Bademöglichkeiten gerade um die Ecke/plusieurs possibilités de baignade juste devant la porte,
-great fish/seafood-restaurants /exzellente Fischrestaurants/exc poissons/fruits de mer,
-well staffed little supermarket or some km bigger market/gut ausgestatteter kleiner Supermarkt im Wohngebiet, oder ein paar km grosser Markt/petit supermarché bien-equipé dans le lotissement ou qc km grand s.marché
-great marching- and discovering-places, not far from Punta-Hildalgo or simple to reach with car all over the isle/wunderbare Wanderungen-u andere Entdeckungen nicht weit von Punta Hildalgo oder überall auf der Insel gut zu erreichen/magnifiques marches ou autres decouvertes pas loin de Punta Hildalgo ou facilement a atteindre partout sur l'ile
Thank you very much a May and all other nice people we met bewhile this marvellous vacations in Punta Hildalgo, we'll come again/vielen Dank an May und die anderen netten Menschen die wir in unserem wunderbaren Urlaub in Punta Hildalgo getroffen haben, wir kommen wieder!/Merci beaucoup à May et tous ces admirables personnes que nous avons rencontré pendant nos merveilleux vacances à Punta Hildalgo, nous reviendrons!
Philippe and Andrea GROSSHANS, France/Alsace
We had a great holiday in Punta del Hidalgo mainly walking in the Anaga region but also sightseeing. The apartment was first class and very well equipped to a high standard. It was the best of its type that we have experienced in the Canary Islands.
1. Quiet and serene location - Nearly all establishments close around 9:00 PM so you can always sleep peacefully.
2. Extra large balcony with the as-advertised spectacular ocean views.
3. Plenty of restaurants and a few shops in the area.
4. The apartment complex offers lots of amenities including the washing, drying, and folding of your clothes for 10€ per load.
5. An old but decent pool area.
6. Lots of security so you feel safe at night.
7. A nice apartment. Clean, cozy, and roomy enough for two (though the bathroom is TINY!).
8. May, the owner, is extremely kind and welcoming. She is easy to work with.
1. NO BEACH!!! The advertisement says there is a beach within 10 meters. We drove all around Punta del Hidalgo and never found a single beach. You CAN get to the water, but it's an uneven walk over slippery rocks to do so. My #1 must-have for a rental was to be close to a beach so this was a MASSIVE disappointment for us. Absolutely unacceptable!
2. The "free wifi" is only available in the complex lobby and not in the actual apartment. My husband and I do not go on vacation to spend all our time online, but being that I am an American living in Germany, it was very important for me to not lose the ability to Skype with my family for the 17 days we were there. The lack of privacy in the lobby meant I wasn't able to Skype at all. This is very misleading.
3. We love the quiet, but Hidalgo is very far away from the excitement of the island. My husband and I felt a little lonely because there is very little to do and there are very few people around.
4. The kitchen is lacking a few necessary items. Since there is not an oven, I think a microwave is absolutely essential, as well as a tea kettle/water cooker. It would have also been nice to have some rubber spatulas, more trash bags, more flatware, and more dishrags for washing dishes. For the rest of the apartment, more bath towels are desperately needed, as well as a small trash can in the bathroom, glass cleaner for the dining table, a doormat for wiping your feet before entering the apartment, a small fan for some air circulation, and a vacuum cleaner. We accidentally tracked in a bunch of sand on day 4 of our 17 day trip. I swept every single day after that and never could keep the floors clean. A vacuum is absolutely necessary.
Went back to the appartment and it was just as wonderful as last year. May is a helpful and considerate owner who is proud of her appartment and so she should be. Had a great chill out time and would consider going back for a third time which speaks volumes because we don't do that generally. Thanks May for a great stay.
We had a wonderful holiday! The apartment is well equipped. May greeted us to show us around and had thought of all sorts of extras to make our stay more comfortable. We also really appreciated her "welcome pack" that tied us over until the next day when the shops were open again. The plentiful fruit bowl was delicious! The apartment is in a quiet position. There are many walks nearby and an excellent bus service too, but it is also such a lovely position on the balcony to just stay and watch the ever changing views also with fishing boats going about, fishermen on the rocks and surfers when the waves are up. The sound of the waves is very relaxing! There are some good restaurants very close with Wi-Fi and the sea water swimming pool is also great! I have already recommended May's apartment to friends and family and will try and stay there again if we come back to Tenerife.
LA PUNTA DE HIDALGO IS SITUATED ON THE NORTH COAST OF ANAGA AND IS A FISHING AND FARMING VILLAGE. FROM THE STUDIO IT IS EASY TO GET TO THE RICH GREEN BEAUTIFUL ANAGA MOUNTAINS, WHERE THE INTRICATE AND WELL SIGNED FOOT PATHS ARE GREAT FOR WALKERS AND HIKERS ALIKE. THERE IS ALSO ACCESS TO THE PRIVATE SWIMMING POOLS NATURALLY CUT INTO THE ROCKS, AND SEA ACCESS TOO. AT THE POOLS THERE ARE CHANGING ROOMS ,TOILETS , SHOWERS AND SUN BEDS.
LA PUNTA DE HIDALGO ALSO OFFERS GREAT FRESH FISH RESTAURANTS RIGHT NEXT TO THE SEA.
AFTER A GOOD DAYS WALKING OR SWIMMING, YOU CAN ENJOY A LOVELY SUNSET FROM THE TERRACE BEFORE GOING FOR A STROLL ALONG BY THE SEA.
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Los precios son para dos personas.
Noche extra: 45 €