MOONRAKER MOUNTAIN MOKKI (Finnish for cabin)
You may never want to leave the forest trails or welcoming contemporary cabin! What views!
- The wood burning fireplace, outdoor 5 person hot tub, indoor jacuzzi, in floor heating, and cozy media room await you at home.
- Sleep up to 10 guests in 5 private sleeping areas.
- 100 km of trails!
- Nearby corner store, 2 km
- Experience world class snowmobiling nearby with ample parking for trailers.
- Downhill skiing at Kicking Horse 25 minute away
Custom built with modern architecture, this three story hideaway is pure magic.
- Upstairs (320 sq. ft.), is the master suite with its large soaker tub and larger views. An open loft bedroom with privacy curtain completes the upper floor.
- Main Floor (600 sq. ft.), two-storey windows let in natural light to the kitchen and living room. There, you will find a king size fold-out and nearby half bath. The eating area opens onto a 500 ft covered deck perfect for morning coffee and deer watching. *Kitchen tools, dishes, and cooking basics are available.
- Downstairs (450 sq. ft.), enjoy the the media room with its 400 inch projection screen for movies and gaming (DVD's and PS3 available). Pull out the queen sectional and you don't even have to get up to go to bed. The second private bedroom, full bathroom and laundry facilities round out the space.
- Outside, you will find locked storage for your bikes or skis and a cozy six person hot tub. The yard provides ample space to park and turn sled trailers.