In the heart of a private estate of 30 hectares, surrounded by meadows and forests of oaks and chestnuts, the castle of La Roque offers families or groups of friends a moment of rest in an authentic place under a sign of elegance and refinement. Completely restored in full respect of the techniques and traditions of Périgord, the Château de la Roque is a living testimony of history combines authentic architectural features numerous fireplaces, high French ceilings, floors pisés, spiral staircase in an antique furniture decorated in a modern comfort. The vast reception rooms and large kitchen will welcome you for friendly meals in the castle when the hot summer temperatures incite look cool; meals in the garden will be taken under the romantic covered with wisteria arbor or in many small boutique teak garden furniture set around the pool. At the top of a valley overlooking the surrounding plains, without any nuisance or immediate vicinity.
the castle welcomes 14 guests on a vast area of 450 m2 including 7 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
Ground floor: entrance staircase screw in stone to the 1st floor
- Large dining room, inviting 15 guests table, monumental fireplace
- Large living room, large fireplace running, flat screen TV, stereo, DVD, satellite TV channels
- Large kitchen, huge fireplace working, fully equipped (5 burner hob, fridge, freezer, microwave, electric oven), table monastery for 14 people
- Bathroom with shower
- 1 separate WC
- 1 bedroom with double bed, large fireplace
- 1 separate WC
- 1st floor:
- 5 bedrooms: 4 with double beds (3 beds 160 and 1 lit140) and a bedroom with 2 single beds (90x2)
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 WC
In the park, facing the pool, a small converted barn offering a 7th charming bedroom (140), a bathroom with walk-in shower, 1 WC
- Independent Lingerie, washing machine, dryer, fridge freezer American style
- Swimming pool 10X5, protected by alarm
- In a barn, table tennis
- In the park area volleyball, badminton
- Many garden furniture, opportunity to dine under the pergola, lit park.