|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Located at the 3rd floor of a 1930 building with a lift, this 100sq meter flat offers:
- A wide livingroom (45m2) view on the Sacred Heart church from window. The livingroom can be split by a sliding door to get a 3rd bedroom (with 2 folding beds preferably for children)
- 2 sunny bedrooms, one with a large size bed (160x200), one with 2 single beds (90X190). Beds are new.
- 2 bathrooms, one with bath, one with shower
- 1 independant toilet
- 1 kitchen with all the necessery items, opening one livingroom and entrance
My flat has-been renovated in 2013 and is furnished in 1960 style (armchairs / sofas / desk) (see pictures)
The whole place is clear, quiet and welcoming.
Located on the 3rd floor of a 1930s building the apartment includes:
- A large living room / dining room / office of 45 m2 with views of the Sacre Coeur Basilica from the windows. This piece can be separated by a sliding door to have a third bedroom (2 folding beds rather than 1 person for children)
- 2 sunny bedrooms, one with a double bed (160x200), the other with 2 beds (90x190) a square. The bedding is new.
- 2 bathrooms (1 with bath, 1 with shower)
- 1 W. C. Independent
- 1 equipped kitchen located in the entrance of the apartment and open to the main room
My apartment was renovated in 2013 and is furnished in style year 1960 (see photos).
It is clear, calm and welcoming.
The apartment owner is extremely professional and a pleasure to work with when choosing to rent this apartment. He is a good communicator (in French and English) and very responsive to my messages. The apartment is located in a great neighborhood with plenty of restaurants, touristic and grocery shopping, and walking distance to sights such as Sacre Coeur, Moulin Rouge, and Montmartre Cemetery. The 2 and 4 metro lines are about a five minute walk away. The apartment building is immaculate with wide stairs and a lift to get you to this 3rd floor apartment. The apartment is very spacious and well equipped; I had four adults and two children in my party and we were all very comfortable with more than enough room for all of us. I highly recommend this apartment if you are planning a trip to Paris.
We looked for a place with more bathrooms to make a stay with 5 people easy and comfortable. This flat is listed with 2 bathrooms, however it is actually only one separated by a sliding glas door - which was broken. There is only one lavatory, which we did not expect. The host was attentive. It was not clear if he had been there recently. Being in the 18th with the view of Sacre Coer is a real treat, so we were ok. Cool and eclectic furniture makes the stay authentic arty french, which was what we were looking for. The street is a paradise for buying fabric, wonderful to see all the shops spilling their wears onto the road. We did not find local food easy or attractive. Good is the Very big supermarket around the corner -open late and very broad selection.
Yes we would recommend, to a group/family who don't mind sharing bathrooms. Otherwise it might be a bit misleading.
The appartment is beautifully situated as well as decorated. We enjoyed our stay very well and hope to return in the futere!
Die Angaben zur Wohnung in der Anzeige von fewo-direkt bezüglich Lage und Ausstattung waren korrekt.
Wir waren zu viert und fühlten uns in der Wohnung von Anfang sehr wohl. Obwohl in einem sehr belebten Viertel gelegen, war es ruhig. Der Wohnbereich geht auf einen Hinterhof und man hatte dort einen grandiosen Blick auf Sacre Coeur. Die Fenster in den Schlafzimmern waren gut isoliert, so dass man auch hier vom Trubel auf den Straßen wenig hörte. Es gab ganz in der Nähe eine Bäckerei, einen Discounter und jede Menge andere Geschäfte und Restaurants, zwei Metro-Stationen und eine Bushaltestelle.
Der Kontakt zum Vermieter war von Anfang an sehr gut. Er reagierte immer sofort, gab Tipps u. a. zu den Metro- und Busverbindungen, die sehr hilfreich waren. Auch der Geldtransfer klappte perfekt.
Wir haben unseren Freunden schon begeistert von der Wohnung erzählt, die man wirklich weiterempfehlen kann. Alles in allem ein gelungener Urlaub.
The flat is Located in the Montmartre area, near 3 subways stations (Antwerp, Abbesses and Barbes-Rochechouart) at the Saint-Pierre Market, 1 minute walk to gardens of the Sacred Heart
The apartment is located in Montmartre near the metro stations Anvers, Abbesses and Barbes-Rochechouart, at St. Peter near market gardens of the Sacred Heart.
I will provide you a list of cafes and nice restaurants in the area (Montmartre / Abbesses)
I Will Provide you with a list of cafes, restaurants, ... nearby (Montmartre / Abbesses) Many, So Many ....
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.