|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
Large and comfortable villa with private pool in Moraira, on the Costa Blanca, Spain for 8 persons. The villa is situated in a residential beach area and at 2 km from Moraira beach. The villa has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, spread over 2 levels. The accommodation offers privacy, a garden with trees and a beautiful pool. Its comfort and the vicinity of the beach, places to shop, sports activities, entertainment facilities and places to go out make this a fine villa to celebrate your holidays with family or friends and even your pets.
Interior of the villa
- 2 level villa
- 2 living/dining rooms, each with television
- fireplace in living room (wood)
- covered balcony
- 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms
- satellite antenna (Astra)
- utility room with washing machine
- kitchen with gas hob, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator-freezer, coffee machine, electric kettle and toaster
- open kitchen with gas hob, microwave and refrigerator-freezer
Bedrooms and bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms, each with double bed and bathroom en-suite
- bedroom with 2 single beds and bathroom en-suite
- bedroom with double bed
- 3 en-suite bathrooms, each with single washbasin, shower and toilet
- bathroom with single washbasin, shower and toilet
- total of 4 bathrooms
Exterior of the villa
- enclosed plot
- private pool measuring 7m x 4m
- garden with trees and garden furniture with sunbeds
- 3 terraces, of which 2 covered
- outdoor shower
- outside sitting area and outside dining area
- 3 private parking spaces
- nearest town: Moraira (within 2 kilometers of the villa)
- nearest beach: Moraira (within 2 kilometers of the villa)
- nearest port: Portet (within 3 kilometers of the villa)
- nearest airport: Alicante (within 100 kilometers of the villa)
- second nearest airport: Valencia ( > 100 kilometers of the villa)
- pets allowed
Features and services included in the rental price of the villa
- internet (WiFi)
- vacuum cleaner and iron and ironing board
Features and services at extra charge
- bed linen and towels
- children bed/cot (on demand)
Entertainment and leisure activities for your holidays in Moraira, on the Costa Blanca
- cinema (within 500 meters of the villa)
- discotheque and bar (within 5 kilometers of the villa)
- tennis, golf (San Jaime), kayaking, snorkeling and waterskiing (within 5 kilometers of the villa)
Moraira is a quiet Spanish village on the Costa Blanca near Calpe and at about 75 km from the airport of Alicante and 110 km from Valencia. Moraira is situated near the coast and has two beautiful sandy beaches (L´Ampolla and Playa del Portet) and 8 km of rocky coast and bays. Moraira offers a variety of residential areas where you can find luxury holiday rental villas, houses, homes and holiday rental apartments.
Moraira - Costa Blanca - Spain General information about Moraira
The small coastal town of Moraira is part of Teulada municipality and is known for its tranquility and its beautiful, large, traditional fishing and sports harbour.
As time went by, the local people started to settle down near their working places and started dedicating themselves more and more to fishing. This was the beginning of the town nowadays known as Moraira. With a year average of 18 degrees Celsius temperature and 320 sunny days, Moraira is an excellent all year holiday destination at the Costa Blanca.
Along the coastline of Moraira you will find beautiful, fine sandy beaches with crystal-clear seawater, like L´Ampolla, Les Platgetes (half sand and half rocks) or Playa del Portet. Beside those there are also small bays like L´Andragó, Punta Estrella, Cap Blanc and La Cala. L´Ampolla is the most familiar beach.
Sights of Moraira
Apart from the beautiful rocky and sandy beaches Moraira also has interesting sights like Castillo de Moraira. This fortress stands on a rocky hill at LAmpolla beach, you can´t miss it. It was built in the 18th century for the protection against attacks by Berber pirates. The unusual shape of the building is commonly known as pezua de buey (ox hoof) because of the semicircular southern outside wall and the straight northern outside wall.
Or visit the Parish Church of the Mare de Du dels Desemparats. This church was built between 1875 and 1878 and is situated in the centre of Moraira. The church has a rectangular shape and a quite plain and simple interior, except for the portrait of Virgen de los Desamparados and two beautiful mosaics.
The Torre de Vigilancia del Cap d´Or stands at the highest point of the Cap d´Or, on the edge of the rocky coastline. The tower is solid and does not have a doorway, to ascend the tower, a rope ladder was let down from above. There were also two cannons situated on the tower. All for the defending the port of Moraira against attacks of Berber pirates.
Activities in Moraira
There are several amusement parks not far from Moraira, like Terra Mtica, the first real theme park in Spain. This amusement park is divided into five areas, five lost civilisations of the Medieval en the main rides take you back to the myths and legends of these ancient cultures. Aqualandia on the other hand is a huge water park where children of all ages can spend an incredible day in many swimming pools with springboards, rapids, waterfalls and slides. To visit beautiful exotic en marine animals and several shows and other attractions you can visit Safari Park Vergel or animal park Mundomar.
Holiday rental of villas, homes and apartments in Moraira
The luxury holiday homes, villas and apartments are situated in several urbanisations of Moraira, against the forested hills, not far from the sea. Moraira has a large variety of restaurants and bars both in the village as well as on the beach where you can a fine variety of dishes.
Sports and recreation in Moraira
For the sports-loving tourists are there in Moraira and her surroundings many facilities. You can dive at one of the many diving centres, play tennis, go horse riding, drive a go-kart, go squashing or play golf.
*Plus compulsory or optional charges based on actual occupancy or consumption. The payment has to be made in the currency offered by the property manager, before use of conversion tool. Payments in other currencies have to be negotiated beforehand with the property manager. The currency conversion tool is provided for your convenience only and is non-binding.