31 Rum Row is a stunning, spacious home with views of both the lagoon and 17th green of the Robert Trent Jones golf course. This five bedroom, five and half bathroom Palmetto Dunes home has all the luxury appointments you are looking for in a vacation rental home. The home can comfortably sleep up to 14 guests - tons of room to sprawl out with over 5400 square feet. **Be sure to check out the 3D virtual tour of this gorgeous home by clicking on the virtual tour tab on our website!**
The outdoor entertaining area is one of the best ones around that even has a flat screen television! Grill out for the entire family or soak up some rays on the many chaise loungers sprinkled around the extended pool deck. Enjoy fishing? There is a small fishing dock outside of the home off the pool deck. There are multiple seating areas on the back porch area just off the pool deck making it a wonderful entertaining deck. This home also offers a private lap pool and small kiddie pool. The pool is not able to be heated but is a perfect spot to cool down after a long day in the sun. You might not want to ever leave the pool deck and entertaining areas they are just that great!
As you enter the home, you are greeted with your first living area. There is a sectional sofa, multiple chairs, and large flat screen television. A powder room is located conveniently down the hall from this living area as well. A few steps away is the gourmet kitchen. This is a chef’s dream come true!
This Tuscan-style kitchen features granite countertops, high end stainless steel appliances, gas range and a large island with countertop seating. The laundry room with a washer and dryer is located just off the kitchen area.
This open concept kitchen flows directly into the informal dining area with seating of up to eight, a screened-in porch, and the second living area which has yet another flat screen television and direct access to the back-porch area. There is also a formal dining room with seating available for up to eight people.
The spacious master bedroom overlooks the lagoon and golf course. It has a king bed and large flat screen television mounted on the wall. There is direct access to the pool deck area from this grand master suite. The large en suite bathroom has a double vanity, large soaking tub, and a separate walk-in shower.
Located mid-level, there is the perfect spot to put the kiddo’s. There is a game room with a pool table and several tables to play games on. Just past the game room, you will have a bedroom with four twin beds and a flat screen television. This bedroom has a full bathroom located just downstairs.
Bedroom three has a queen bed and a flat screen television mounted on the wall. The private bathroom has a shower/tub combo.
Bedroom four has two pyramid bunks (double on the bottom, twin on the top) plus a flat screen television for video and gaming only. The private bathroom has a shower/tub combo.
The fifth and final bedroom has a king bed and flat screen television. The private bathroom has a walk-in shower.
For those that need to knock out a little bit of work while on vacation, there is a desk tucked away at the end of the hall on the second floor perfect to do just that.
With over 5400 square feet, there is plenty of room to spread out and plenty of gathering spaces to truly enjoy the company of your friends and family. Get ready to make memories to last a lifetime, this home is a perfect vacation rental home!
• Bedroom 1: King (Master, First Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
• Bedroom 2: Four Twins (Mid-Level, Flat Screen TV, Bathroom Access Located Just Down the Steps)
• Bedroom 3: King (Second Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
• Bedroom 4: Queen (Second Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
• Bedroom 5: Two Pyramid Bunk Beds (Second Floor, Private Bath)
• Distance to Beach: 3/4 mile to the beach. Easy bike ride or 10-15 minute walk. There is a complimentary on call shuttle, the Dunes Buggy, that will also pick you up and take you to the beach. The Dunes Buggy is a seasonal complimentary shuttle that typically runs mid-April through Labor Day.
• Pool Info: The lap pool is 60 feet by 9 feet. The kiddie splash pool is 15 feet by 8 feet. Neither are able to be heated.
• 5415 Square Feet
• Washer/Dryer, Wireless Internet, Full Kitchen, Keurig Coffee Machine
• The fireplaces are not for guest use.
• Parking: Parking is available for up to six cars at 31 Rum Row. Car passes are an additional $15/pass per week. **Palmetto Dunes has increased the car pass cost for any stays arriving September 1st, 2019 or later. You are billed based on the exact amount of car passes you request. As such, the car pass fee will be added on after confirming the reservation.**
Palmetto Dunes is one of the most desired communities on Hilton Head Island. Located mid-island and rated one of Top 25 World’s Best Family Resorts by Travel + Leisure Magazine, Palmetto Dunes is situated at the very heart of Hilton Head Island. With more than 3 miles of beachfront, three world-class golf courses, an award-winning tennis center, full-service marina and a breathtaking 11-mile lagoon, Palmetto Dunes is an eco-friendly resort featuring an unending list of activities and amenities. Palmetto Dunes is also home to Shelter Cove, the island’s premier waterside destination and home to a fabulous collection of shops and restaurants, all surrounding a full-service, world-class marina.
<iframe width='853' height='480' src='https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=UrQqGV4HKW6' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen></iframe>