FALL FOLIAGE SEASON STARTS SOON!!! BOOK NOW!
This single-story former home to the Fox Hollow Music Festival sits on 8 secluded, heavily wooded acres with a pond.
The Lodge is a fully furnished & equipped home with all necessary kitchen, bath and bedroom items. Cedar interior walls, soaring cathedral ceilings & huge windows overlooking woods. 2 open decks, 1 screened porch, gas BBQ, grill/griddle inserts for kitchen range, gas fireplace.
Solar heat & A/C.
We are a friendly, married couple welcoming all responsible, respectful guests. We're generally on-site. Either we or our Property Manager are always reachable by text.
• New gourmet kitchen: Viking 6 burner range w/grill, griddle, oven w/broiler, 2nd oven w/convection; professional grade range hood; dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, cookware/glassware/flatware (all the usual kitchen accessories),
• 2 bedrooms, one with king bed, 1 queen (1 queen air mattress also available on request; couch also a sleep option )
• 2 newly renovated en suite full baths; stall shower in 1, soaking tub/shower combo in 2nd
• ½ bath w/washer/dryer & laundry sink
• Screened porch/open decks w/lounging/dining furniture
• Gas grill
• WiFi/UHD4K Smart TV/DVD player
• Heat/AC/ceiling fans
• All electric is solar powered
• Lawn chairs
• Games, puzzles, books & magazines
• Ice skating pond
Easy access to: Williamstown Theater, Williams College & Museum, Clark Institute, MassMOCA, NYS Museum; NYS Governor's Mansion; SUNY Albany; Saratoga racetrack (races in July & August) and SPAC; Tanglewood; Jacob's Pillow; Grafton and Cherry Plain State Parks; Hancock Shaker Village; Bennington Battlefield Monument; Bennington Museum; Bennington College; Manchester, VT outlets, numerous hiking and biking trails; antique stores, yard sales, flea markets & auctions year-round
Access to owners' adjacent 28 acres of hiking, X-country & snowshoeing trails, a picnic pavilion plus a swimming pond, upon request.
We are as interactive as your needs/wants dictate (within reason) Available by text between 9AM and 9PM daily and 24/7 for emergencies. Property Manager always reachable in our absence.
No excessive noise. No candles, no open fires. Absolutely NO SMOKING (anything) inside the Lodge; ashtrays provided on porches and decks .