** 750 sq ft basement apartment ***
Professionally furnished 750 sq ft basement apartment w/ private side entrance in a quiet neighbourhood in Unionville. Free parking & wifi, this 1 bedroom apartment with queen size bed & additional sofa bed in living room, private 3-piece bathroom & kitchen. Perfect for business travel, solo, couples or group up to 4 guests (2 adult and 2 children) for short term stay. Walk to Main St, Library & Toogood Pond. Short drive to GO Train Station, Major Highways, Downtown Markham, Markville Mall, Pan Am Centre & Supermarkets.
专业布置的750平方英尺的地下室公寓设有私人入口，位于Unionville一个安静的街区。 这个地下室公寓保持清洁和一尘不染 - 免费停车和WiFi，这间一间卧室的公寓配有大号 (Queen) 床和客厅内的额外沙发床，私人3件式浴室和厨房。 适合商务旅行，单人，夫妇或最多4人（2名成人和2名儿童）入住短期住宿。 步行到 Unionville Main 街，图书馆和Toogood Pond。 前往GO火车站，主要高速公路 (404/407/DVP)，万锦 Markham 市中心，Markville 购物中心，泛美运动中心和各大超市。
** The space **
A stair leads you to this newly furnished basement apartment (about 750 sq ft). Cups, plates, microwave, coffee machine and kitchen tools are for our guest to use. Free coffee, bottled water, cookies and light snacks from the fridge are for our guests during their stay. 55inch TV, Wii game console, smart blu-ray player with Netflix and more, some board games and air hockey table are all for the enjoyment of our guests.
一个楼梯通向这个新装修的地下室公寓(约750平方英尺)。 杯子,盘子,微波炉,咖啡机和厨房工具供我们的客人使用。 客人在入住期间可免费享用咖啡,瓶装水,饼干和小吃。 55英寸电视机,Wii游戏机,带Netflix的智能蓝光播放器等等,一些棋盘游戏和空气曲棍球台都是为了我们的客人的乐趣。
NOTE - The laundry room which is shared and is located in a separate room in the basement. Washer, dryer and detergents are free to use and this is the only time that we come down doing our laundry.
** Guest access **
- One free parking spot on driveway
- Free wifi
- Free laundry facilities (shared and located in a separate room in basement)
- Free coffee and cookies
- Free snack/bottled water/microwave foods (if available) from the fridge
** Interaction with guests **
We are a family of 3 with a super friendly little dog living up-stairs in the same house. To give privacy to our guests during their staying in our basement unit, a door between the main floor and the stairway to the basement will be kept locked. I am available most of the time and I only interact with our guests when they have inquiries, want directions or have concerns. I do my best to make our guests feel comfortable and enjoy their stay.
** About Unionville ***
We are located in a matured and developed residential area with historical background - Unionville is a suburban village in Markham, Ontario and tourism is a major part of Unionville's economy. Walking distance to pubic library, Main Street, Toogood Pond and trails. On Main Street, you can find different shops, art galleries and restaurants/pubs to your enjoyment. Events and festivals take place on Main Street all summer long.
** Getting Around **
Local bus stops are just steps away and conveniently bring you to all the major amenities around Unionville/Markham.
Short drive to Angus Glen Golf and Country Club, Markville Shopping Centre, Pacific Mall, First Markham Place, Downtown Markham.
• Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.): 29-min drive, 25.5 mi/41.1 km
• Toronto, ON (YTZ-Billy Bishop Toronto City): 53-min drive, 23 mi/37 km
• Markham Unionville Station: 29-min walk, 1.4 mi/2.2 km
• Richmond Hill Langstaff Station: 14-min drive, 8 mi/12.8 km
• Toronto North York Old Cummer Station: 18-min drive, 9.2 mi/14.8 km
• Richmond Hill Station: 19-min drive, 8 mi/12.9 km
• Whitchurch-Stouffville Station: 20-min drive, 10.4 mi/16.8 km
Nearby Places of Interest
• Frederick Horsman Varley Art Gallery: 5-min walk, 0.3 mi/0.4 km
• Toogood Pond Park: 7-min walk, 0.3 mi/0.5 km
• Markville Shopping Center: 5-min drive, 1.7 mi/2.7 km
• Markham Pan Am Centre: 6-min drive, 1.5 mi/2.5 km
• Angus Glen Golf Club: 7-min drive, 2.8 mi/4.4 km
• Markham Museum: 9-min drive, 3.8 mi/6.2 km
• Flato Markham Theatre: 10-min drive, 2.8 mi/4.5 km
• Milne Dam Conservation Park: 11-min drive, 2.9 mi/4.7 km
• First Markham Place: 12-min drive, 3.5 mi/5.6 km
• Pacific Mall: 14-min drive, 3.6 mi/5.8 km
• Cedarena: 14-min drive, 8.9 mi/14.4 km
• City Playhouse Theatre: 16-min drive, 10.2 mi/16.3 km
• Fairview Mall: 16-min drive, 10.1 mi/16.2 km
• David Dunlap Observatory: 17-min drive, 9.2 mi/14.8 km
• Elvis Stojko Arena: 17-min drive, 9.5 mi/15.4 km
• Still Waters Distillery: 18-min drive, 11.7 mi/18.8 km
** Other things to note **
Please keep the following in mind during your stay:
- In order to keep our apartment clean, PLEASE - NO OUTSIDE SHOES WALKING INSIDE THE APARTMENT. We advise all guests to remove their shoes after entering from the side door entrance and place their shoes inside the shoes tray. Each guest will be provided with brand new slippers upon arrival or you can bring your own.
- keep the place clean - wash/clean any cookware and dinnerware after each use.
- only guests registered can stay over night inside the property.
- washer and dryer - free to use with detergent provided; please use with care and don't waste water and energy.
- sofa bed can only fit 1 adult or 2 children.