- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
PRIVATE STRUCTURE. Ottopini is a farm outbuilding, dating back to the early 19th century, located on the hills of magical Montecatini Terme. During the renovation work the owners made use of the natural, old, typical materials of Tuscan tradition. The structure is divided into different height levels, with two façades facing one another. The lower part is characterized by a large window at pool level while the second part is characterized by the living area with large windows and panoramic terrace, as is the sleeping area. The whole house, constructed on different levels, is well connected internally. The front of the house offers a breathtaking panoramic view over all the countryside with the town of Montecatini Terme, with its spa and Golf Club, and other little towns such as Massa e Cozzile, Buggiano, Monte Carlo, Uzzano Castello, Pieve a Nievole, small medieval borghi and enchanting places to visit where you can savour real Tuscan delicacies.
The house is spread out over four levels. A terracotta staircase leads down to the main entrance. The living area consisting of a kitchen, a bathroom with shower, and a living room with dining area and access to the panoramic terrace is on the second level. A natural stone staircase leads from the living room to a part of the sleeping area - composed of a double bedroom overlooking the living room, two double bedrooms, two bathrooms with shower and a further bathroom with shower with a glass wall overlooking the plain of Montecatini. Another staircase leads to a double bedroom with direct access to the outside (parking area). The laundry area is just outside the kitchen and a small gym with a guest bathroom is located on the lower level of the house near the pool.
The area surrounding the villa covers 8,000 square meters, on different levels, partly olive grove and partly woodland. The part in front of the villa is covered in gravel and four of the eight old pine trees which stand in the property lend shade to the parking area and to the area in front of the kitchen, where guests can dine outdoors whilst enjoying the spectacular view of the valley and surrounding hills.
The pool is open from the last Saturday in April to the first Saturday of October. About 5 metres from the house, it is set in a panoramic position. Rectangular in shape, it measures 12 x 5 m with a depth varying from 1,30 to 1,70 m; access to the water is via Roman steps. It is lined in PVC, has chlorine purification and a stone border. There is a cold-water shower. The solarium area is provided with sunbeds and umbrellas.
“The PRICES listed are WEEKLY and do not include:
*3,00% Emma Villas commissions (Agency commission + costs for opening file + personal customer assistance service);
*tourism tax where applicable (by the Italian Law).“
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).