Cook’s Cottage Shaldon is full of character and charm, only minutes
from the beach and guests return year after year to this quaint
cottage. The private decked courtyard to the rear is festooned with
fairy lights, providing a lovely atmosphere for your alfresco dining.
Shaldon is a small village on the coast with its own beaches and
estuary. It is one of the most sort after locations to both live and
visit for holidays. Within a short drive, in either direction, you have
all of the major holiday resorts and attractions to explore.
• Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than 500 meters
• Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
• Pets: No pets allowed
• Short breaks: Available at this property
• Smoking: No smoking at this property
• Rooms: 2 Bedrooms, 1 bathroom, living/dining room, kitchen.
• Beds: 1 King Size bed, 1 Super King bed (zip & link)
• Luxuries: TV, DVD player
• General: Radiators
• Utilities: Cooker hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer,
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
• Other: Linen and towels provided, Wi-Fi available
• Outdoors: Patio garden, Outside table & chairs
• Parking: Roadside parking