Fully renovated cozy downtown El Paso apartment on the 3rd floor of an old red brick building... It has a spectacular view of downtown El Paso and Mexico. With 1 bedroom with a queen bed, a living room with a sofa bed, kitchen, and a wooded balcony all furnished with a modern look making a great place for your stay at El Paso. It is only footsteps from the Southwest University Stadium home of El Paso's Chihuahuas.
- Apartment250 sq. ft.
- Separate WCs0
- Min. StayNone
1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 4
- english, spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- 18 Sep 2018
100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
A wonderful stay in a terrific location!
Our time in El Paso was extremely memorable thanks to Alejandro and his cozy apartment downtown. The A/C worked great, and our view was absolutely breathtaking as we enjoyed the sunset over Juarez each evening on the spacious balcony. Alejandro answered all of our questions and was very attentive to our needs. The location was easy to get in and out of, and we had no problem with parking. If we travel to El Paso again, we would stay here for sure!
Good stay in downtown El Paso
This little apartment is great for 1 or 2 people.
1. Fantastic location-baseball field/bars/dining/museums/farmers market & Mexico all walking distance. I-10 Interstate access is very close by.
2. Apartment is very cozy, nicely decorated, & clean.
3. Balcony has great view of downtown/Mexico
4. Owner responded very quickly to my questions.
1. Small bathroom shower
2. TV controls/channels were hard to figure out. I couldn't find regular cable.
3. Building is in an old building, in downtown so you are not going to see cookie cutter soccer moms/dads everywhere.
4. Parking availability was not optimal. I still can't figure out why one can't park in front of the building.
Otherwise, this was a great place for 1-2 people who are going to be out & about enjoying all that El Paso has to offer. If I came back to El Paso, I would stay here again.
I am glad you enjoyed your stay.. parking in front is property of the City of El Paso. Which is why we have the parking lot next to the building. Since we are located in downtown El Paso you need special permits to park in front. Please visit us again!