|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
This 4th floor apartment is light, comfortable and roomy. The master bedroom has a brand new king size bed, en suite, and lovely views across the harbour and out to sea beyond. The twin room has it's own private bathroom and has brand new deluxe mattresses. This set up is ideal for families or couples. The large living and dining area overlooks the harbour so you can enjoy a meal or drink whilst watching the activity below and the trawlers arriving with fish for the busiest fishing market in Britain.
The central position means it is very convenient for exploring Brixham with its many cafes, restaurants, shops and the ferries are just a short walk away. It's an ideal base for numerous different walks around the harbour, Breakwater, or along the famous South West coastal path towards either Paignton or Berry Head Nature Reserve. (for detailed walks, visit www.sampfordhouse.com). For the youngsters, there is ample to keep them out of mischief - crabbing, swimming in a salt water swimming pool at Shoalstone or mackerel fishing. For adults there is plenty of walks, deep sea fishing or just taking the local seasonal ferries to Paignton, Torquay or Dartmouth.
WE HAVE ANOTHER APARTMENT SITUATED JUST BELOW THIS ONE - 2 bedrooms en-suite, sleeping 4 (1 king size & 1 twin)great sea views and lovely patio. Please phone for availability and rates 01803857761
We ask for a 20% deposit with the booking and the remainder 80% six weeks beforehand. payment can be made via cheque, electronic banking or credit card.
Rosie and Matthew bought Sampford Guest House - 01803857761 - 6 years ago which is situated right across the harbour from the Apartment (ideal for those short breaks or for additional family members). We loved Brixham so much we moved down 7 years ago
WE HAVE ANOTHER APARTMENT SITUATE JUST BELOW THIS ONE - 2 bedrooms en-suite, sleeping 4 (1 king size & 1 twin)great sea views and lovely patio. Please phone for availability and rates 01803857761
Matthew Stuart purchased this apartment in 2013
We fell in love with Quay View due to it's central location and superb view. It's very light and airey and we will most probaly live here once we retire (after paying off the mortgage!)
You overlook the whole harbour, shops and restaurants
Ferries run from Easter to end of October half term to Paignton, torquay and Dartmouth
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
The parking space is a good size but the approach road is narrow, which makes the turning circle quite tight. This is usually not a problem for small and medium cars. Longer cars will need direction from a passenger to get on and off the space