• Spacious 4 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom-comfortably accommodating 11 guests
• 4 minute walk to the beach, 2 minutes to bay, and 2 minutes to town of Ocean Beach
• Huge outdoor deck with ample seating, outdoor shower and outdoor facilities
• Large comfortable living room with open concept into spacious kitchen
• Pets are welcome for dogs up to 25 pounds for an additional $250 fee-please notify your Vacation Rental Specialist for consideration
• This home rent for a minimum of 6 nights, on a Monday to Sunday schedule
• Please note that this home does not rent to groups
This spacious Ocean Beach home will easily accommodate you! Through the front of the home, you will enter the sun porch. The sun porch is fully screened in and is equipped with an couch for full relaxing. Through the main door, you will enter the great room. The kitchen island provides seating for 2, conveniently located next to the main living room. The living room comes equipped with ample seating and a wall-mounted flat screen TV. Located next to the living room is the dining room which easily sits 5 people.You will be comfortable in any of the bedrooms in the house, which sleep a total of 11 people. Outdoors, you will see greeted with plenty of privacy on your bright and open deck. The deck is equipped with ample seating and tables, an outdoor bathroom, and an outdoor shower. This home has everything you need for a great Ocean Beach vacation.
This home is located in the Village of Ocean Beach, a family friendly community that features lifeguarded beaches, tennis courts, basketball courts, and a playground. Ocean Beach is the unofficial capitol of Fire Island. Its commercial district is the largest on the island, spanning 7 blocks across the length of Bay Walk and featuring a number of restaurants, bars, and shops.
This home is managed by A2 Vacation Homes, a real estate property management company. A2VH has full time Property Management staff on the island to ensure all tenants a comfortable stay.
It is very important to us that each of our tenants has a great time during their stay. That being said, it is also very important to us to be respectful and considerate of our neighbors. This home does not rent to groups. Excessively loud and/or destructive behavior will not be tolerated. If you feel this may be in issue for your party, please select a different property. Please note this home is not available on Craig's List; If someone is presenting it there, they are attempting to scam you.