About the property
- Resort6500 sqft
- Separate WC's2
- Minimum StayNone
1,500SF Clubhouse, 12 Bedrooms, 6 Bathrooms, Seats & Sleeps 25+! Amazing Lake!
Summer 2018 Booking Update: We have just 2 weeks left open! Please inquire before submitting a booking request as we have minimum stay requirements.
Summer 2019 Booking Update: We are already getting bookings for summer 2019. We expect to be nearly fully booked by the end of summer 2018 - don't wait if you are interested!
Only 75 min from St. Paul, Minnesota, this beautifully remodeled Private Resort in Polk County, Wisconsin is currently under construction and is being COMPLETELY remodeled by the end of April, 2018. The listing pictures you see now are pre-remodel (floor plans subject to change). It is situated on 22 completely secluded acres on the northwest side of highly sought-after Balsam Lake! Be sure to read the entire description - there's so much to say about this property!
This property is a private, single-party Resort! We'll keep it simple and break down the details to the Lodge, the Clubhouse, the Yard, the Lake and the Toys!
- Over 5,000 square feet and 3 stories to enjoy the 180 degree, breathtaking lake views!
- 11 Bedrooms with 2 kings, 7 queens, 14 twins and 1 crib, plus two additional sleeping areas!
- Main floor master suite with brand new tile shower, double vanity, vaulted cedar ceiling and large sliding door to the deck (and, of course, amazing lake views)
- Loft with a twin bed, sitting area, and lake views
- BRAND NEW, fully stocked, state-of-the-art Kitchen with 5'x8' Island and endless cupboard space for all your munchies
- Over 30 feet of dining space on the custom-made tables and island with seating for 35 in the two-story Great Room
- 5 brand new bathrooms complete with 4 double vanities, 2 tiled showers and 2 tiled shower/tub combos
- Beautiful, two story Great Room with 65" TV, stone fireplace (wood burning), great seating and amazing views of the lake
- Brand new four-season porch with over 200 square feet of glass for your lake viewing pleasure :)
- Large, lower level, walk-out living room with 65" TV, stone fireplace (gas), spacious seating and amazing views of the lake
- Ginormous, 1,500+ square foot, 4-level deck and the most peaceful and amazing views of the lake you can imagine - accessible from the main level, master bedroom, lower level, lower bedroom, lake side yard and driveway!
- Main floor laundry with THREE washers and THREE dryers!
The Clubhouse (drumroll, please):
- Brand new, two-story, 1,500 square foot Clubhouse for pure entertainment fun!
- State-of-the-art, 14 premium-seat home theatre with surround sound and 11-foot screen!
- New bathroom and kitchen with fridge, sink, oven, microwave & dishwasher!
- Ping Pong, Pool (Billiards), Air Hockey, Foosball, Game Console, Darts, Basketball, Game Table, Vending and more!
- Bonus bedroom in the second level for relaxing during the day
- 22 completely private acres!
- Amazing, private lakeside yard with room to run, play and relax
- Competition tennis court, full-size sand volleyball court, 2 basketball ball hoops and kids play set
- Driving tee, putting green and disk golf
- Over 2 miles of trails to enjoy in the woods! And an apple orchard for your enjoyment in the fall - at your own risk, of course :)
- Private, grandiose driveway entrance
- Parking for 4-10+ vehicles
- Beautifully landscaped with endless varieties of flowers and maintained throughout
- Two bonfire pits to enjoy the seclusion of the woods, or the peace of the lake - and the late night sweet-tooth desires!
- Amazing, aluminum deck has a large platform at the end with seating and plenty of space to tie off your own boat
- Erosion proof shoreline with sandy bottom and only 4' deep at the end of the dock - great for small kids
- 2,000+ acres of beautiful water, sandy lake bottom and great bays for water skiing, wakeboarding, tubing and all other water sports
- 7 inhabited islands (and many smaller ones) and over 65 miles of shoreline for endless exploration fun!
- Great fishing (panfish and sport fish - including walleye)
- Two amazing restaurants you can reach by boat, and a marina with pontoon and fishing boat rental and a gas pump for fueling up on the lake!
- Wild life at the lake is a bonus enjoyment – turtles, loons, ducks, eagles, deer and even black squirrels!
- 10-person pontoon (for rent)
- Water trampoline
- 10' Water slide
- Swim Platform
- Paddle Board
- Paddle Boat
Downtown Balsam Lake is a quaint little strip and is also fun to explore – great ice cream shop (a must-visit spot if your group has little ones), antique store, bait and tackle shop, dollar store, taverns, restaurants and more.
Winter activities are also a highlight of this cabin. Snowmobiling, cross-country skiing and snow shoeing are all enjoyable activities on the frozen tundra or the 18-mile Cattail State Trail. Plus, Balsam Lake’s ice fishing could arguably top its summer fishing! After a short 25-minute drive, you can find yourself at either of the region’s best downhill ski areas – Wild Mountain or Trollhaugen! Not to mention, both have awesome outdoor summer fun activities as well.
We know a great, large lake place is hard to come by. That’s why we are excited to share ours with you! We hope you’ll feel right at home as you drive into your very own private resort… We know you will make special memories together as you enjoy the lodge, clubhouse and the beautiful lake in this peaceful and quiet “Up North” setting.
Please contact us with any questions; we are happy to help!
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- English, French
- Calendar last updated:
- May 23, 2018
About Bradley Arkell
Our family of (now) 19 had rented cabins for years - with great stress of finding a place that could actually accommodate us all. Literally hundreds of hours would go into the search for the best place each season - only to be repeated again because accommodations were never perfectly suitable. Well... our search is finally over - and so is yours! We're cabin folk, and we love a good time with family at the lake.
Bradley Arkell purchased this Resort in 2017
Why Bradley Arkell chose Milltown
Its your very own private resort?! Where else can you find a place like this? It is truly, unmatched.
What makes this Resort unique
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 5:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.