Waterfront 5 Bedroom, 5 Bath Luxury Home.
- English, Spanish
About Todd Halaburka
Todd and Audrianna live in Denver, Colorado part time and part time in Florida part time. We are avid travelers and love to experience new cultures. We are self employed business owners who love to spend their spare with our 2 kids who are 15 and 9.
Todd Halaburka purchased this House in 2014
Why Todd Halaburka chose Pelican
This home is a beautiful custom built home, built with so many luxury amenities. We love Cape Coral, and everything the Cape has to offer. The home is right on the canal with direct access to the gulf with no bridges or locks to go through. SW Florida has so much to offer, white sandy beaches, tropical warm ocean water, and so many activities to keep a family large or small busy entertained for whatever length you decide to stay. ENJOY!
Pool / Spa
No Smoking in the house please.
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
Good, not great
This house was truly a great space for our group's needs. Loved having several areas of the house to hang out, and the pool and outdoor space was truly incredible. The ability to open up the glass doors and really turn the whole downstairs into an indoor/outdoor space was such a great feature.
However, there were a few areas that we found to be pretty concerning, as the house is in need of repair in several different areas.
1. Both upstairs bedrooms have mirrored closet doors. In one of the bedrooms, one of the doors was shattered and the cracks were partially taped up with masking tape.
2. One of the patio seats on the upstairs balcony was clearly unusable - the seat was completely busted out.
3. Pool table has a major rip in the felt in one corner. Of six pool cues, only two were usable (they didn't have tips). One even had a tip completely broken off with a jagged edge left on the stick.
4. Floors left our feet dirty when walking around barefoot - almost felt like there was a film on the floor. Not sure if it was due to the cleaning products.
5. Glass coffee table in main area had a jagged chip along the side.
6. Broken closet door in the master bathroom - not open or closable, held up by folded cardboard scrap.
7. General wear and tear evident in the condition of the walls/paint job.
For the asking price, I would have expected a little more care taken to the house itself.
Great property, but room for improvement.
8 adults all 60+
The house was very clean; well appointed except for there was only ONE wine glass; great floor plan; nice location, except for quick beach access.
1. Hot tub would not heat. Neither the pool guy nor the owner ever responded which one assumes big money needs to be spent to fix it.
2. The next renter should find the A/C working OK because we replaced thermostat batteries and some filters; vacuumed other filters but not all, as they were too high to reach. Clogged filers are obviously not on the maintenance check list.
3. 5th bedroom was a couch in the billiards room. The billiards room contained the 4th bathroom that one of our 4 couples used, so someone sleeping there (trying to escape a snoring spouse) would be awakened by 4th bathroom usage....
4. DVD player didn't work. Missing the remote for the DVD vs the remote that controls the samsung tv? Again no response from owner.
5. JFYI, if you are noise sensitive, beware noise from new house construction directly across the canal—when we were here the lot was cleared of all greenery—beep beep beep.
My 4 brothers and our wives had our first reunion of all together at the same time and we couldn't have had a nicer home to stay in.
He called me racial names once he found out I was black
Never called this lady any racial names totally not true, she trashed my house. She listed 10 people at my house and after the police called I came to find out there was over 300 people at my house. She got arrested the next day. Do an online search for The Name who left the review in Fort Myers to find out. Check out her Facebook page for the party videos at my house. Horrible. How can somebody do that to somebody else’s nice house. She caused Thousands of dollars in damages to the property. Rearranged all my furniture broke 2 tables and caused such a mess it took 2 cleaners 3 days to clean the house. She left pool toys everywhere, tore holes in the lanai, left fold up tables and all kinds of stuff everywhere. Owners beware. This lady owes me Money in damages that far exceed her rental cost. I never will probably get back. DONT RENT TO HER. SHE WILL TRASH YOUR HOUSE.
Beautiful home and location!
We had a great time! We loved the house it was very clean and comfortable. We lived out by the pool and hot tub which was very enjoyable. The location is great and close to the shops and restaurants we wanted to go to. Would recommend!
Nice home beautiful view
House was very spacious for our group of 10. Great view.
Southwest Florida and Gulf of Mexico offer beautiful beaches, wildlife and lush subtropical foliage. The area-- comprised of Charlotte, Lee, Collier, Hendry and Glades counties -- combines the sophistication of a pampered island resort with the relaxed style of Old Florida. From the Ten Thousand Islands that lie in tranquil azure waters off its coast, to the vast wilderness preserves that claim its southern reaches, Southwest Florida luxuriously rolls out the welcome mat, beckoning visitors to enjoy idyllic beach getaways and captivating backcountry adventures.
The area has everything to offer for family vacations and romantic getaways alike: 95 golf courses; numerous wildlife sanctuaries and refugees; museums and waterparks; nearby Naples, Florida offers cruises down to the Florida Keys; three airports to choose to fly in and out of; city life - downtown Fort Myers is close by and Miami, Orlando and Tampa are all within a three-hour drive away. For the naturalist, Sanibel, Captiva Island, Pine Island and Marco Island are all a short drive or boat ride away