Quiet Magnolia home, minutes to downtown
Born and raised in Seattle. Magnolia resident for over 20 years. We live in the neighborhood, so we are available if you have any questions or problems with the home.
Minimum age of primary renter:25
The home is located on a quiet street in residential neighborhood. Please be mindful of neighbors and respect quiet hours between 10:00pm-8:00am.
Please send me the first and last names and age of the members of your group within 24 hours of booking.
Please send me your check-in and check-out times so that we can transfer keys.
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
My wife and I have stayed here twice. Very clean. No musty smell or odors. Comfortable beds. One bedroom has blackout curtains which we appreciated. Tina is very responsive and helpful. Quiet peaceful neighborhood.
This home in Magnolia was perfect for our family's stay in Seattle. It is lovely, has a full kitchen, and all 6 members of my family could sleep in beds. Tina and Dave were responsive to any questions or needs that arose. We would highly recommend this property and would stay there again.
Property was clean and kitchen was well supplied. Close to grocery stores and restaurants. Best of all, public transport was less than five minutes away for 20 to 25 minute ride to center of Seattle. Would definitely stay again when visiting area.
Super stay in Seattle
Comfortable, modern home in a safe neighborhood. Hosts were so helpful in navigating transportation and giving info on must see sites!! Very responsive! Would stay again!
Seattle via Magnolia
Had a pleasant stay in a quaint ‘30s circa bungalow. Active neighborhood with lively folks about with their daily lives. Good place to stay for a few days taking in the surrounding areas. Great hosts as well!
Great stay in Magnolia
We had a lovely couple of days in this beautiful home located in a quiet neighborhood a few kilometers from downtown Seattle. It had everything we needed for an enjoyable stay . Communication with the hosts was excellent. I would highly recommend this property.
• Located on a peninsula west of Queen Anne Hill‚ south of the Ballard neighborhood‚ and only minutes from downtown Seattle‚ Magnolia is a special place which retains its friendly, small town feel. It is accessible by three bridges or a lovely walk across the Chittenden Locks from Ballard.
• A short distance from the University of Washington (5 miles), Safeco field and Century Link field (7 miles), cruise line terminals (3-4 miles) and Seattle Center (4 miles). Once you arrive at the Seattle Center the Space Needle, Pike Place Market, the Experience Music Project, the Chihuly Garden and Glass Museum along with theaters, restaurants, entertainment, and art exhibits are within walking distance!
• Our house is half a mile from Discovery Park, the largest city park in Seattle. Situated on Magnolia Bluff overlooking Puget sound, the park offers spectacular views of both the Cascade and the Olympic mountain ranges. There are two miles of protected tidal beaches as well as trails, open meadowlands, dramatic sea cliffs, forest groves, active sand dunes, thickets and streams. Catch the West Point Lighthouse at sunset!
• The neighborhood village is within walking distance with great restaurants, pubs, coffee, bakeries, a lovely bookstore, services and specialty shops. Trader Joe's is just over the bridge. Nearby Fisherman’s Terminal is a 100-year-old working marina on salmon bay.
• Magnolia offers wonderful parks and playgrounds. The view of downtown Seattle from Ella Bailey park can’t be rivaled! The delightful Woodland Park Zoo is 3.6 miles away.