|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Family house for up to 8 people in the sea, direct access to the beach
Private garden with outdoor shower
It has 4 bedrooms (one triple, two doubles and a single)
Three bathrooms (one en suite)
We were a couple who stayed at this wonderful villa for 2 weeks in june.This villa occupies a wonderful position with an amazing vista,that is quiet & comes with an amazing juxtaposition between the mountains & endless view of the sea.The villa is in a lovely quiet village & has all the luxuries you would expect.We really enjoyed the surroundings & especially the fish restaurants of Colonia de Sant Pere.(There are 7 of them & much better,than in famous Andratx.)The village has a small supermarket,where you can find everything you need.The villa is very spacious,light,modern & very well equipped with everything, that would be required for a relaxing & enjoyable stay.The large garage with electric gates hides your car from the sun & rain. Very nice sand beach - just open a small gate & make ten steps...We drifted across the island & we must notice,that everything was in a short distance from our villa.(45 min.-airport,50 min.-Palma,80 min.-Andratx,Valldemossa.)We have seen very many holiday houses (8 th. time in Mallorca) & can highly recommend this villa to everyone.Special thanks to the owner mr. Carlos for his hospitality! Thank you for being your guests! This is the villa,that ticks all the boxes...We would like to come again,everything was Perfect!!! Thank you ! Highly recommended !!! Dmitry.Moscow.
- The property is situated in the northeast corner of the Bay of Alcudia, one kilometer from the center of Colonia de Sant Pere in an area of high ecological value and absolute tranquility.
- Within walking distance of the vast unspoiled beach 'sa Canova' kite surfers paradise is located.
- La Colonia de Sant Pere, former fishing village, with its marina nourished daily fresh fish restaurants right on the sea.
- The capital of the municipality, Arta, is one of the most important villages of the Mallorcan countryside, with craft market every week.
- It is recommended to visit the Caves of Drach (Porto Cristo), famous for its underground lake.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|