The living room, dining room and kitchen is an open space concept designed to achieve smooth ventilation. We've installed an air-cond at the living room too.
All 3 bedrooms are well-equipped with air-cond, ceiling fan and 1 Queen sized bed each.
The highlight of the house is the living tree planted at the dining area, where it is visible from the living room, second bedroom, and even during shower!
There is a life-sized chalkboard at the living room for you to draw whatever you like, which is perfect as a photowall! We do not provide Astro, because why limit the channels when you can access basically everything on the internet and play it on the TV using Chromecast?
We have only 1 spacious bathroom (toilet & shower combined) with wash basin located outside for easier convenience.
* bath towels, hand towels, shampoo, shower gel & hair dryer will be provided
* Induction cooker
* Microwave oven
* Water filter
* Water kettle
* Cutlery sets, bowls & plates
* Pots and frying pan
We even have a steamboat pot if you feel like having a steamboat party!
- 3 min to Econsave
- 3 min walk to Ming Yue Confectionery Kaya Toast 咖央角,花生糖
- 3 min to Tuck Kee Restaurant (Smoked Duck)
- 5 min to Choong Kee Yong Tau Fu 忠记大树头料粉
- 6 min to Tow Boh Keong Temple 斗母宫
- 10 min to Lou Wong Tauge Chicken 老黄芽菜鸡
- 10 min to Ipoh Parade
- 11 min to Tong Sui Kai 糖水街