Entire House Close To UGA And Downtown
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- We respectfully ask that guest do not wear shoes in the house. Please remove shoes at the door. Thank you!
- We may require a security deposit for guest that do not yet have VRBO reviews. Deposit is fully refundable if house is left in good condition.
- Extra guest fee will be requested after checkout if house is booked for 1 guest and all bedrooms are used. $15-$30/ night depending.
Third time we have rented this house. Owners are very responsive. Good space. Well equipped and furnished.
The house was easy to find and check in was a breeze, and we were greeted by a fawn in the backyard! The coffee included in the kitchen really made things easy for our short stay! The living room was stocked with fun coffee table books that we enjoyed while sipping our morning coffee!
Nice home and location
The house was comfortable, clean, and very close to campus. It was nice to visit Athens. We are glad we chose this property.
Roomy, lovely home 3 min from Athens Ctr. We’ll be back!
Very comfortable and exactly as advertised.
The house was just what we needed for our visit to Athens. It was exactly as advertised. Very clean and taken care of. We had no issues at all during our stay. Erika the owner/manager was always available by text, but we had no problems we needed to communicate with her the whole time we were there. Also neighborhood is very quiet. Plenty of groceries, restaurants, etc very nearby. Convenient to our family's wedding venue in Athens. The price was very reasonable, and if we again need a house in Athens, we will surely return. This was my first time renting from HomeAway, although not my brother's, and I was pleasantly surprised.