|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
The Te Ata villa is a true haven of peace in the middle of a 7 hectare mature garden.
Built with quality materials such as Moorea stone and exotic wood, the villa is very well integrated in the island natural environment and will add harmony and quality of life to your stay. In an idyllic setting, the villa will give you total privacy to enjoy the natural beauty of the island.
It is part of a private secured residence (with watchman) and includes access to the residence infinity pool with stunning 180° view facing the ocean, its gym and tennis court.
Capacity : 1 to 4 people (children included).
The 120 sq.m villa includes:
- deck with jacuzzi, 2 sunbeds and 'faré pote' (terrace sheltered from sun).
- fully equipped kitchen: oven, microwave, ceramic hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, appliances (Nespresso coffee machine, toaster, kettle), crockery and cutlery, pots and pans, cleaning products, condiment kit (salt, pepper, sugar).
- living room: satellite TV (11 chanels including 1 in English), DVD player.
- bathroom: hair dryer, toiletries.
- 2 bedrooms: bedrooms are air conditioned, quality linen.
- laundry room: wasing machine, tumble dryer, iron and board.
Activities and leisure
The villa residence includes the following facilities for your sports and activities on spot:
- infinity pool with panoramic view, solarium
- tennis court
- hiking trails (30 min, 1h and 2h30) from the residence
Located on a motu (small island) in a preserved maritime area, the private beach of the residence offers an access to a wonderful setting and a natural environment, a shaded picnic area and an incredible marine fauna. The motu private beach is accessible by regular shuttle boats.
Very close to the residence:
Licence-free boat rental, nautical excursions, dolphin center, dolphin/whale excursions, catamaran excursions, helmet diving (Aquablue), scuba diving, private excursions, sunset cruises, etc.
Car, bike, scooter, quad bike rental, 18 hole golf, 4x4 safari excursions, island tour, excursions with professional photographer, pedestrian hiking, tiki village, microlight tour, private tour.
Pierre and Léonce have been living in French Polynesia for 10 years and live in Tahiti.
Pierre is agricultural engineer and works in Moorea. Léonce is a nurse in Tahiti.
Munier purchased this villa in 2010
- wonderful setting, one of the only private residences built on a hillside!
- private and secured residence (watchman) tucked between sea and mountain in a shrine of 7 hectare mature garden.
- plunging view on the ocean and mountain from your large terrace.
- beautiful modern villa with its own jacuzzi.
- perfectly equipped kitchen.
- free access to the residence infinity pool, its gym and tennis court.
- a paradise for gourmets: gastronomic restaurant on the residence ground floor.
- The residence has its own motu (small private island) for more freedom in your activities!
'A unique villa concept for more freedom! Recommended for long stays and ideal for everyone: family, friends or couple.'
We had a fantastic stay at this bungalow. Everything was at hand to make it a relaxing stay. We stayed for 4 nights and were sad to leave.
We loved our stay at Pierre's property. The house was well furnished and kitchen stocked with all the utensils you'd need to enjoy your stay. The jacuzzi was a welcome respite after the climb up the hill each day.
There is a small well stocked supermarket 15 mins walk down the road, and it's conveniently located across the road from the Intercontential when you want to enjoy a swimup bar.
The property was well maintained, and Pierre was very responsive during our stay.
Headsup: the bed is very firm, so if that's what you're used to. It's all good.
Top tip: Hire a car. It's a long climb up the hill each day :)
Stayed at the place for 5 days. Excellent for the price and location. Being from the USA, we are pretty picky on cleanliness and this place was super clean and easy to find on the island which has only one road. Situated right across the Intercontinental - this was a wonderful location. Moorea does not have any decent value restaurants (IMHO) and the kitchen was a boon for us and was very well used everyday.
Great location with the best views on the island.
Super clean, exactly as described and as in pictures.
Elodie was a gem and very helpful throughout the stay.
Would definitely stay here again.
Cons (nothing major):
Being in a tropical area, would recommend insect nests in the windows. We got some bugs including the brown hornet from the coconut trees which terrified the kids.
The motu's need a rental.
The pool was not an infinity pool.
Mon séjour a été très agréable, la propriété est digne d'un appartement-hotel de classe et a toutes le confort voulu. Le bungalow est dans un endroit très calme et bien isolé des voisins tant au point de vue sonore que visuel. Notez qu'une voiture est quasiment indispensable car on n'est pas au bord d'une plage ou d'un village mais dans les collines.
Un seul petit incident: je n'étais pas attendu car la propriété est apparemment listée sur plusieurs sites et le calendrier n'était pas a jour, ce qui fait qu'elle était réservée pour 2 personnes différentes le même jour et heureusement pas le jour de mon arrivée, cela s'est donc bien terminé pour moi.
Excelente experiencia, todo tal cual las fotos y más, recomiendo el lugar sin dudarlo, volvería una y otra vez más, muy bien ubicado, muy cerca de la playa, lugar súper familiar mis hijos lo disfrutaron y mucho.
Muchas gracias Munier y la gente que nos recibieron un encanto a su dísposicion para lo que uno necesita.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£433|
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.