The comfortable villa is set in its own enclosed grounds of 2500 m2 with stunning panoramic views of mountains and hills. The house offers plenty of natural privacy through beautiful landscaped garden to the south.
The villa has a large pool with spacious terrace for sun worshipers. From the living room two separate doors will lead you directly onto the large terrace with rustic roof. On the terrace you'll find a wonderful dining table of Belgian blue-stone.
The living room has a wood burning stove, dining table, sofa, armchairs and a fully stocked cupboard.
The villa has spacious bedrooms with plenty of closet space, 2 toilets and bathroom with shower, tub and double sinks. The kitchen is fully equipped and in the utility room there is a washing machine, dryer and wine cooler.
There is an outdoor shower, possibility for outdoor cooking (charcoal barbecue is available) and there is ample parking on site.
There is also Wi-Fi, telephone, TV, Blue Ray DVD player, and a Sonos Internet speaker. There is a selection of English and Dutch books, DVDs and games.
Besides all the luxury and comfort of the villa, pool, terraces, and the garden with stunning views, you can fully enjoy all that the area has to offer on outdoor activities, culinary, wine, cultural and historic places and interests. All of this located in the beautiful nature setting of 'Parc naturel régional du Haut-Languedoc.
In short, this is your ideal holiday destination for the whole family.
1) arrival is as of 3pm till 9pm, departure is before 10am.
2) upon arrival our on-site representative will welcome you and will explain everything to you.
3) pets are not allowed.
4) the house rental fee excludes:
- euro 500.00 security deposit which will be paid back to you within a maximum of 14 days provided there is no damage.
- euro 80.00 voor de cleaning of the house
5) Children are welcome if they are strong swimmers and/or have swimming diplomas and who need no parental guidance. The swimming pool does not have a fence but does have an alarm system that complies with the local norms.