Smoking is allowed on the outdoor patio.
Minimum age of primary renter:12
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Great private retreat and hosts
If you are looking for ultimate airy privacy, peace and convenience in the valley this is your place. Booked this home for wife's birthday and thoroughly enjoyed the comforts, amenities, and cleanliness that came with it. It is truly a unique property, particularly if you like outdoor quiet and majestic scenery rolled into one. The hosts are extremely gracious and made the experience even better with some personal touches we did not expect.
- great access to Palm Springs to the north and golf to the south
- many good restaurants within 10 minute drive
- immediate access to mountain nature hiking trail
- great pool and poolside layout
- natural light throughout the house
- very comfortable bedding
- up to date, comfortable decor
- kitchen fully stocked, and then some
Again, our hosts were engaged and welcoming, really added to the experience. Not something we were really looking for or expecting. But, Thank You!
No negatives. Would (and will) recommend to many, and would stay again on next visit.
Thank you for the wonderful review. It is very much appreciated.
I hope your journey home was uneventful.
Please come back and visit.
You and Charlie are a hosts dream guest!
Beautiful House in a Unique Location
My party has been visiting Palm Springs for the past nine years and Jim's rental was the most comfortable, well equipped, and thoughtfully stocked house we have ever rented. He and his caretaker Chris were friendly, responsive, and thorough. The house was impeccably clean when we arrived and helpful notes were included everywhere. The entire house and it's furniture are in great shape, including the sliding patio screen doors, which we have often found to be a neglected detail. We especially enjoyed:
- The long pool, consistently heated to 85, which allowed for actual swimming. The hot tub worked perfect and the pool toys were high quality.
- The beautifully designed back deck furnished with attractive, easy-to-arrange tables, ceiling fans, and misters. We were comfortable all times of the day or night.
- The attractive and easy to work in kitchen. We especially liked the large counter which allowed for great chat-with-the-cook moments.
- The newer professional Char Broil grill, which worked perfectly.
- The partially lit hill behind the house, a beautiful effect to be enjoyed while taking late night hot tubs.
- The private, quiet, and secure location. No noise of any type except the birds who entertain throughout the day.
- The nearby hiking. A person in our party spent hours exploring nearby mountain trails.
- The updated bathrooms with large walk in showers.
- The comfortable living room furniture and easy to use entertainment system.
Thank you Jim and Chris for a great stay.
We try to give every guest a Five Star experience with us.
John and his guests treated our home with respect and that is much appreciated. We hope they come back and stay with us in the future!
Jim & Chris