|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Situated on Destin’s pristine white beaches, Villa Coyaba’s 2,200 square foot luxury condominiums offer guests a beach haven of rest and relaxation. Featuring 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, this sophisticated unit comfortably accommodates 12 guests and features top of the line furnishings, a Gulf front balcony with an unbeatable view, fully equipped gourmet kitchen and complimentary beach chair service during season. Villa Coyaba is nestled on Scenic Highway 98 and provides guests the convenience of being a short drive away from all of the world-class shopping and dining Destin has to offer.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (Sleeps 12):
- Master Bedroom- King Bed, Private Bathroom With Separate Shower and Tub
- Guest Bedroom- Queen Bed, Private Bathroom With Shower/Tub Combo
- Guest Bedroom- Queen Bed, Shared Jack and Jill Bathroom With Shower/Tub Combo
- Guest Bedroom- Two Full Beds, Shared Jack and Jill Bathroom With Shower/Tub Combo
- Bonus Bunk Room- One Set of Twin Bunk Beds
- Unlimited number of 360 Blue 26" Adult Bike rentals during your stay
- First Floor Unit- direct access to the beach from the Master Bedroom and Living Room. No need to haul your beach stuff down the elevator and hallway, simply walk out your door
- Theater Surround System in Living Room with 42 inch Plasma T.V.
- Whole Home Audio System for Entertaining with speakers in every room
- Flat Panel LCD televisions with built in DVD players in all the bedrooms
- Complimentary beach set up each morning which includes: 2 beach chairs with an umbrella (Service will be provided March 1 - October 31st)
- 10 ft ceilings throughout
- Master Bathroom with 6 foot Jacuzzi tub and double headed shower surrounded in tumbled marble
- Viking appliances
- Granite countertops
- Gas cooktop
- Marble floors
- Ice machine for the beach cooler
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
VILLA COYABA HIGHLIGHTS:
- Only 34 units with 310 feet of private white, sandy beach
- Gulf-front, Infinity-Edge Heated Pool
- Fitness Center
- Dedicated underground private parking
- Near Destin's world famous harbor and fantastic shopping and dining venues
Stayed in 104 for month of nov. Unit in need of a deep clean. Baseboards were nasty and walls needed painting. Fridge would not get cold, ice maker quit. It beeped in middle of night a few times and woke us up. Guy came in twice to repair but didn't help. About 3 weeks in finally got repaired. Dishwasher did not work well at all. Had to hand wash dishes. Handle broke off sliding door. But was repaired quickly. Love the place in general but this unit needs attention. The Godwin's from Georgia
We just got back from girls weekend trip. We loved everything about this place. Very clean and decorated beautiful. There were ten of us and it had plenty of room. Being on the ground floor we loved being able to walk right out to the beach. One of our favorite trips yet and would love to come back!!
Condo was very nice but many issues will prevent me from coming back. No cell phone service in condo. I had a lot of business to take care of not to mention that no one could reach me unless I was outside on front balcony. Also, television was too complicated to work and once we figured it out, it would just go off and we had to start over with the process. Also, beeps from refrigerator, dishwasher, etc. always something beeping. Very noisy tenants in unit above ours. Running footsteps all hours of the night. And too costly for the time of year we rented. Not enough wash cloths and towels. Had to wash towels every day. Condo is nice and also nice to have everything on one level but will not be returning
What a great week in Destin!! Villa Coyaba 104 was the perfect location for our group of 13!!!!! We loved that it was on the ground level and opened up to the pool/beach!!!!!
We did have problems with the fridge but 360 Blue had someone repair it promptly once reported.
I would hands down return to this condo again!
Had a wonderful week in Destin. The condo was exactly what we had hoped it would be - a few steps away from pool and beach and minutes away from extremely good restaurants.
We had so much fun on our yearly, family vacation and enjoyed some yummy seafood while in Destin also. We have chose a different spot for the past four years but I think we have finally found our summer destination spot going forward!! There was 8 adults and three children under the age of five and we were all very comfortably in #104. Very beautiful condo all around! I have already recommended to several friends and other family members! The Huff Family will be back in 2017!! 😊
*Plus compulsory or optional charges based on actual occupancy or consumption. The payment has to be made in the currency offered by the property manager, before use of conversion tool. Payments in other currencies have to be negotiated beforehand with the property manager. The currency conversion tool is provided for your convenience only and is non-binding.