The Frog and Pony is a 4 bedroom, 4 bath luxury vacation home located in Cypress Dunes, a gated, master planned community located on the West end of 30A. Our house is on the beach side of 30A and is minutes from Destin to the west and from Seaside to the East. Minimum Rental age is 25 strictly enforced. Guests that are 25 years old or older reservations will be accepted.
With 4 bedrooms and a 3rd floor bunk room and loft, The Frog and Pony can sleep up to 12 people with adults relaxing downstairs and kids watching movies or playing video games upstairs. This house is great for a friend getaway, more than one family or a couples retreat! You will love our chill vibe near the action of Destin and Seaside / Watercolor. Maximum occupancy of 12 is strictly enforced. Immediate eviction will be necessary, at your cost with no refunds if you choose to violate this rule.
Cypress Dunes is surrounded on three sides by the beautiful Topsail Hill Preserve, a 1,640 acre Florida State Park, providing the community a sense of tranquil seclusion and easy access to nature trails and State Park Beach Access. Topsail Hill Preserve State Park offers biking/walking trails that will take you to the pristine, unspoiled beaches that make this state park a coastal jewel.
Cypress Dunes is just minutes from Grand Boulevard at Sandestin, Baytowne Wharf, Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort, Silver Sands Outlets and Santa Rosa Golf Club. Each of south Walton's 16 beach neighborhoods offers a distinctive style with unique shopping to match, whether it’s intimate boutiques or large outlets. You could say the same for the dining scene! Cypress Dunes offers a quiet vacation you’ll love with close proximity to the action in Destin, Seaside, Rosemary.
Guests at The Frog and Pony enjoy access to Cypress Dunes’ award winning resort amenities:
- Community clubhouse with outdoor fireplace, sunset deck and large fitness center with weights, cardio and TRX equipment
- Gulf-front infinity pool (Seasonally heated!) and adjacent hot tub with a beautiful gulf view
- Cypress wetland boardwalk and nature trails
- 2 tennis courts
- Sidewalks throughout the neighborhood
- Recreational lawn area
- Bike-friendly neighborhood for kids and adults alike
The Cypress Dunes Gulf front infinity pool is seasonally heated on the following dates:
March 1st - April 10th
November 18th - November 27th
December 18th - January 5th
The Frog and Pony highlights:
-4 Bedrooms / 4 Bathrooms, Accommodates 12
- 1 Queen bedroom on main with full bathroom
- 1 King master bedroom on 2nd floor with private full bathroom and private outdoor patio with sunrise views
- 1 Queen bedroom on 2nd floor with private full bathroom and shared outdoor patio with sunset and gulf views
- 2 twin bedroom on 2nd floor with private full bathroom and shared outdoor patio with sunset and gulf views
- 3rd floor loft with bunkroom (two pyramid bunks with full size bed on bottom and twin bed on top) and SmartTV/game room
-4 open air patios
-Fully Appointed Gourmet Kitchen main floor
-Open Dining Area with Seating for 8
-Breakfast Bar with Seating for 3 or 4
-Full Size Refrigerator With Ice Maker
-Full Size Jenn-Air Stove With Oven
-Electric Outdoor Grill
Beach Access from Frog and Pony
Cypress Dunes does not offer direct beach access but has numerous nearby public beach access points. Finding your perfect beach is easy when you have so many choices. South Walton has over 50 beach and bay access locations along its 26 miles of shoreline. Types of access vary, so be sure to check before you go. Lifeguards are on duty at several of the regional beaches between the months of March and September.
Guests can easily access the beach through the state park by foot, by bike or a short drive. Daily access to Topsail Preserve is free in the Summer thanks to a partnership with between the Walton County Tourist Development Council and the Florida State Parks.
A favorite beach access of ours is east of the home off 30A. Stallworth/Beach Highlands neighborhood Beach Access is 1 mile away with parking... Walk, drive, or bike!
The Dune Allen Regional Beach Access (Fort Panic) is 1.3 miles away and offers parking, bathrooms and seasonal lifeguard. (just past Stinky’s Fish Camp)
A variety of concierge services are available at the guest’s expense. Concierge services include:
- bike rental
- beach chair and umbrella service (at public beach access)
- evening beach bonfire
- sea kayaks, stand up paddleboards and other small watercraft
- Off street parking for up to four automobiles (two in back, two in front) No boats, boat trailers, large trucks, campers, jet skis, motorcycles or similar vehicles are allowed to be parked in Cypress Dunes.
Shopping and Restaurants
Cypress Dunes is only a 10-15 minute drive from Silver Sands Outlet Mall, Sandestin, Baytowne Wharf, Grand Boulevard, Seaside and Watercolor. Fine dining and entertainment options abound.
- Publix and Wal-Mart both within 5 minute drive (on 98)
- Silver Sands Outlet mall is 10-15 minute drive
Kitchen on main floor
- Gourmet kitchen with plenty of pots, pans, and cooking utensils provided
- Blender, Toaster, Hand mixer, waffle maker, coffee maker, etc…
- Dishes, glasses, barware, etc…
Electronics and Entertainment
- Complimentary Wifi internet access throughout house
- Small stereo for laptop/tablet/phone hookup in Great Room
- Large flat panel TV with cable in Great Room
- Flat panel TV with cable in main level bedroom
- Flat panel TV with cable in 2nd floor master bedroom
- Flat panel TV with cable and DVD player in 3rd floor loft, smart TV that allows guests to use their Netflix or Amazon Prime accounts, offers easy connection for guests to bring their game console