|Minimum Stay||1 - 7 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
Welcome to Ocean Ritz #701 with three parking spaces !!!
April Month Special - "Stay 3 or 5 nights, get 1 or 2 nights free".
Big plus !!!! We offer 3 free parking spaces. No more scrambling around for a parking spaces AND we also offer free 12 wrist bands.
• 1 parking space provided owner's building's parking garage - (usually cost $16 entire stay, 12 wrist bands ($1.50). Owner will provide you Ocean Ritz parking pass at no charge, including free wrist bands.
• 2 parking spaces provided by the owner free of charge in the public parking lot across the street from Ocean Ritz (usually cost $4 per day). Owner will provide you parking passes with no charge.
New Condo Upgrades Installed recently
* New ceramic tile floor. No carpets through out the condo which makes the condo very clean !!!
* Balcony furniture
* Flat screen 55" TVs in living room
* DVD players in living room and all 4 bedrooms
* Ceiling fans in living room and all 4 bedrooms
****** Condo Features & Amenities ******
Life Styles of the Rich and Famous at an affordable price! The only way to describe this condo is 'Breathtaking'. We guarantee that you will be 100% satisfaction. To find out what people say about our condo, make sure that you click on 'Traveler Reviews' on the top on this website.
This condo has a High Speed Internet Connection (wireless or Ethernet cable). Make sure you bring your laptop for a 'working' vacation so that you can enjoy the purrrfect ocean view.
Note: To view more pictures of our condo, scroll down this page until you see 'CLICK HERE - For More Photos'. It also gives more details of the location, condo, swimming pool, sunset, maps of area, things to do and etc.
It is fully equipped with front-load washer and dryer, linens and towels, hair blow dryers for all 4 bathrooms, and a fully equipped kitchen(double set of pots and pans for large group). All bedrooms have ceiling fans (most condos at Ocean Ritz do not have them).
Are you tired of overly crowded beaches and want to pamper yourself with the luxury and elegance you deserve? Look no further! Ocean Ritz is a low density condo, that gives you an intimate setting on the sugary white sands, of Panama City Beach.
Note: We do update our calendar daily. Please, check our 'Calendar' below for your desired dates before requesting information.
SNOWBIRDS ARE WELCOME
This exceptional unit is beautifully furnished, fully equipped, and features breathtaking views of the Gulf from the 7th floor grand balcony.
Truly, imagine yourself, enjoying the ultimate vacation escape, relaxing in a tropical paradise feeling the warmth of Florida's sun and the cool ocean breeze as you are serenaded by the surf. This dream is a reality at Ocean Ritz, one of the newest and most exclusive resorts in Panama City Beach, Florida. Be our guest. Come to where white sandy beaches melt into blue ocean waters. Sit on the oversized balcony just footsteps to the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. Let your tired bones relax as you enjoy the most beautiful sunsets.
This is a new condo complete with all amenities. There are 4 awesome decorated bedrooms. Each bedroom has its own bathroom and TV with DVD/VCR Built-in. Imagine that! If you feel like cooking, you can enjoy the new granite kitchen. There is also a sofa that becomes a queen-sized bed. This condo is like no other. You must see it to appreciate its custom decorated beauty. What people say about our condo? Make sure you read our 'Travel Reviews' on this website.
All for your enjoyment! The rates are very comparable. This unit is perfect for a large family vacation, several couples vacationing together, baseball trips, cheerleader trips, corporate getaways, reunions, etc.
• Unlimited Long Distance and Local Phone Calls
• Internet (Ethernet cable) and/or Wireless (WiFi) Connection
• Living room with 'Home Theater System', 46' LCD TV, TV Cable+ HBO, DVD/DVR/VCR, AM/FM Stereo and Queen Sized Sleep Sofa.
• Master bedroom features a king size bed with a cable TV+HBO, DVD/VCR with private full size bathroom with jetted tub.
• Two bedrooms with queen beds with a cable TV+HBO and DVD/VCR with private full size bathrooms.
• Fourth bedroom with two twin beds with a cable TV+HBO and DVD/VCR with shared guest full size bathroom.
• Ceiling fans in every room (most condo don't have this)
• All Linens and towels are provided.
• Steam room and sauna on-site (near the pool).
• Hot Tub
• Front washer and dryer (most condo don't have this.).
• Fully equipped kitchen with custom white oak cabinets, granite counter and bar, refrigerator, dishes, cooking utensils, etc.
• The living area, the master bedroom and second guest bedroom with direct access to the over-sized balcony overlooking the sugar white sand beach and Gulf of Mexico, a perfect place to enjoy breathtaking sunsets. You can leave the sliding doors open and listen the ocean wave while you sleep
This condominium is located at 10611 Front Beach Road and is central in the heart of Panama City Beach. You can walk to everything, yet, it is a quiet and low-density building. The building has a sauna, and steam room that you won't find in other complexes.
Please, No (fish or shrimp) fries or deep frying in the condo
Life Styles of the Rich and Famous at an affordable price! The only way to describe this condo is the true feeling of 'Breathtaking'. The moment you walk in the door, you will be able to see the 'Purrfect' ocean view, and the best part, you will be able to hear the waves, smell the Ocean/Beach and see the perfect sunset.
Jerry purchased this condo in 2002
The condo is only a few steps to the pristine beaches and just a few blocks away (walking distance) to Super Walmart. Pinneapple Willys, Waffle House and Krstal convenience gas station (24 hrs open). The Liquor Store is located just across the street from our Condo building. No need to drive around and leave your car in our parking areas.!!!! Everythins is so convenience in this area.....
Beautiful sandy white beach, perfect ocean view and the sunset.
We really enjoyed our stay! The condo was perfect & beautiful! The kitchen & bathrooms had all we needed!! Jerry was easy to work with & answered any questions we had! The help at the condo was great too!
I would absolutely never recommend this condo to anyone. The moment we walked in you could tell the place was not well maintained. The floors were slimy and dirty the walls were filthy the kitchen cabinets have grease on them the refrigerator in the kitchen Haddon missing shelves and you could not store much in it. The bathroom's all have mold on the shower walls and shower doors. Wi-Fi did not work. The air conditioning unit did not work unless you gave the condenser time to thaw out. The furniture and bed coverings were all dirty and dingy with stains on them. Me and my entire group literally spent a full day just cleaning so the place felt more comfortable to us. And then to top it all off I get a call from the owner after I leave saying that he didn't know I was that kind of person to leave a bad review on his property that I never wrote. So since I have already been accused of writing this review I guess I will go ahead and write it now.
Stayed in this condo for a week and it was the worst experience ever!!! I have stayed in over 7 condos in PCB and never had a problem. When I arrived it appeared clean. Come to find out the bathtubs had mold in them and the shower doors did not want to open or shut. Later the first day that we were there the AC unit stopped working and was frozen. We called the owner and it took him several hours to reply. Someone did come out and attempted to fix the problem and said that the AC unit needed to be replaced and the owner was aware of this but had not replaced it. The next day we noticed that the dinning room and guest bathroom were flooded with water. We called again and the maintenance guy came out and opened up the vent and the bottom of the unit was flooded with water, dirty water that had a bad odor. He said it would have to be vacuumed out but he couldn't do until we left because the smell would be too bad. We had to use all of the towels in the unit to constantly get the water up and this lasted all week. Finally the owner had a AC company come in and he said that he could not fix it that it needed major repair. The wireless internet would not work and finally on the 4th day it started working. The fridge in the kitchen did not work and would not cool anything, nor make ice and was falling apart at the bottom. The parking was horrible. Overall this was the worst condo I have ever stayed in and I would NOT recommend this condo to anyone. For the price that it is for a week, conditions should have been perfect and we should not have had to work the entire time that we were there trying to fix the owners problems
This condo is very centrally located near many restaurants and a handy super Walmart! Although the online pictures make this condo look small, the rooms were very spacious, most especially the large kitchen/dining/living room area. The balcony is enormous, well furnished, and was a favorite spot for everyone. Unfortunately, this condo is filthy, has several non-functioning receptacles (including 2 bathroom vanities), a dripping tub faucet, a very leaky main kitchen faucet, 2 missing smoke detectors, exposed extension cords everywhere (not very child friendly), and a broken coffee maker (with no carafe). Most disturbing, there is black colored mold growing around nearly all the air condition registers and the four tub/shower areas. Immediately after checking in, we did notify the the property manager of the slimy and slippery floors, missing lights bulbs and a missing remote control. Although he did respond saying he would get with us the next day, we never heard from him again. We realize beach front rental property is constantly in use and difficult to maintain, but we feel this unit’s maintenance has been neglected and the cleaning crew obviously unsupervised. I would not recommend renting this unit unless it has been thoroughly cleaned, sanitized, repaired, and brought up to code. Highly recommend nearby Pineapple Wily's, Captain Anderson's, Dee's Hang Out, Race City, Goofy Golf and Pier Park!
The location is just what we wanted… the basic layout and amenities of the condo are just want we wanted. For the most part, the condo was sufficient for us to have a good vacation.
However, the unit was not ready by the time promised… we waited at least an hour beyond the promised time for entry.
Also, please note the problems with unit noticed the first day of occupancy:
1. The Sink in the kitchen did not drain properly (corrected on the second day there)
2. The Sink in the Right Front (beach front) Bath did not drain properly (corrected on the second day there)
3. The electrical outlet in the Right Front Bath did not work
4. The shower doors in the Right Front Bath worked with great difficulty
5. The faucet in the Right Front Bath tub did not work properly… did not allow hot water. Those of us staying in that bedroom had to use another bedroom’s shower to accomplish bathing.
6. The shower doors in the Right Rear Bath worked with great difficulty
7. The wireless router did not work… we had to purchase one to meet our needs…
8. The TV in the main seating area did not bring in any channels… it took us 2 days to figure out how to get it to work as there were no instructions provided for it.
9. The TV in the Right Rear bedroom did not work.
10. Overall, the unit is dirty, particularly the furniture and the bedspreads; the washing machine has mold, and the kitchen is poorly stocked for cooking.
The property manager commented that he informed the owner about the problem with the Right Front Bath faucet months ago, but nothing was corrected.
It is obvious that the condo has been used hard and that the owner does not take responsibility to make sure that things that need to be corrected are accomplished.
We feel the price paid for a week in the condo was high enough to warrant a more reasonable attention to seeing that problems are cared for.
LIkewise, we feel that the reviews published by VRBO should have shown some of what we faced, but they did not.
We'll probably lean more toward a different online rental site for future rentals.
KB, Greenville, SC July, 2016
There were only 8 wrist bands when we arrived, not 12.
WiFi password was not available.
Not obvious where the parking passes were.
No linens for the pull out bed/extra mattresses.
Called about the above and they were handled quickly. Very responsive.
Need more than one dish towel.
Ice maker overflowed because the container does not match the ice maker. Too small.
The cleaning of the floor could be better. Seemed to be a film on it when we arrived.
Will soon need a new coffee carafe. Has a slight crack.
Need to use some bleach when cleaning the tubs. Some mildew starting.
Overall we had a great time and enjoyed the property.
Just a few blocks away (walking distance) to Super Walmart. Pinneapple Willys, Waffle House and Krstal convenience gas station (24 hrs open). The Liquor Store is right across the street from our building. No need to drive around.!!!! Everythins is so convenience in this area.....
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
Stay 5 Days, Get 2 Nights Free
10 Oct 2016 - 3 Mar 2017
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
11 Mar 2017 - 31 Mar 2017
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
Changeover Day: Saturday
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
|One-Time Cleaning Fee||£164|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£410|