|Minimum Stay||5 - 7 nights|
Baan Thai - Koh Samui - Thailand:
Koh Samui is located on the eastern side of Thailand. It is Thailand's third largest island, and its white sand beaches, superb coral reefs and coconut trees have made it a favourite among visitors.
Surrounded by some sixty other islands, Koh Samui is an excellent starting point for exploring the Ang Thong National Maritime Park, or for getting boats to the Koh Pha Ngan or Koh Tao islands - or just for relaxing. In addition to superb white sand beaches and lush lagoons, the interior of the island hides some remarkable waterfalls for you to discover.
The Baan Thai House on Koh Samui is located in Ban Saket Taling Ngam. Its location is practical for seeing boutiques, restaurants, supermarkets, markets and clothing stores. The house is completely walled off, 5-7 minutes by car to Lipa Noi beach, 10 minutes from the town of Nathon, 20 minutes from Lamai beach and 30 minutes from downtown Chaweng and the airport.
The house is fully furnished in style with teak wood from the north of Thailand. It comes with the full suite of services, including satellite TV, Wi-Fi internet, a shared pool, towels and house linen, and cleaning. The 3 bedrooms have private bathrooms and air conditioning for your comfort, and also benefit from fans on the upper floor. The ground floor contains an open-plan living room with a view of the garden, a kitchen and dining table for 6 people, and a terrace. The house is surrounded by gorgeous tropical gardens.
Amenities and further details:
•All 3 bedrooms are air conditioned, with one floor fan
• The master bedroom has one super-king-size bed, a bathroom and a balcony
• The guest bedroom has a king-size bed, and enjoys a view of the pool and the coconut field
• The children's room has two single beds and shares a bathroom with the guest bedroom
• Sheets and towels are provided and changed twice a week
• Maintenance and cleaning is carried out twice a week
• The lounge has a bar, 4 stools, 2 sofas, an armchair, and a coffee table
• 42' HD TV with international satellite TV (BBC/HBO/TV5, etc.)
• Table and 6 chairs
• Kitchen with a gas stove, fridge/freezer, kettle, coffee maker, toaster, and a rice cooker
• Lovely private tropical garden
• Terrace with a table, two armchairs, and a bench
• Secure parking
• Shared outdoor pool behind the house
• Peaceful village environment with warm and welcoming inhabitants
• 24-hour security
• Access for persons with reduced mobility: no
• Access for seniors: no
• Animals: no
• Smoking: yes but appreciated outdoor
• Children: yes
The rental price includes cleaning, as well as house linen and towel changes and maid. Also included: TV, Wi-Fi, electricity, and water. The rental is for a family of up to 6 people.
Available for short-term rental (7 day minimum); see prices below. For long-term rental (more than 1 month), other conditions apply (contact us). Thai Baht (THB) price: 1 GBP=48 THB, 1 EUR=35 THB.
Married, father of Théo, 20 months and of Fasai 16 year old. Live and work in London since 2004, We come each year to the house at Easter or during summer and hope you will appreciate the house like we do.
Alexis Dognin purchased this villa in 2013
Family holiday house.
Calm, 24h security, shared swimming pool, 5 minutes by car to the Lipa Noi beach, 500m from a local market where you can find fresh fruits and meals already cooked, 7/11 and Tesco Lotus supermarkets, ATM machines, 2 pharmacies.
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£500|
La location comprend les draps (1 set par semaine) et serviettes de bains (2 sets par semaine), le tarif est pour 5 personnes maximum ou 1 famille, un tarif particulier peut être arrangé au delà.
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.