Heart of Hollywood! This is a rare 2 story 3 Bed, 2.5 Bath Townhouse with only one common wall. Right behind the infamous Roosevelt Hotel. Amenities include 2 side-by-side gated parking spots, 2 Smart TVs, Blu-ray/DVD players & Games, High-Speed Wi-Fi, an extra air mattress and much more. Walking distance to everything including the Hollywood Walk of Fame, Hollywood & Highland Center, Grauman's Chinese Theater, The Magic Castle, Runyon Canyon and much more!
• Central Hollywood Location
• Walkable to all the Attractions
• 2 Story, 1400 sq ft
• 3 Bedrooms (4 Beds), 2.5 Bathrooms
• Spacious Open-Plan Dining & Living Area
• 2 x 50" HD TV w/ Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu & Cable
• Blu Ray DVD Player (with around 25 popular DVDs/Blu Rays for your viewing pleasure)
• High Speed Wi-Fi
• Central A/C & Heating
• Fully Stocked Kitchen with Condiments, Utensils, Pots & Pans
• Complimentary Coffees & Teas
• Stove/Oven, Dish Washer, Microwave, Coffee Maker, Toaster, Refrigerator, Freezer
• Linens, Towels, Toiletries all provided
• Washing Machine & Dryer in Home
• Extra Air Mattress & Fans
• Hair Dryer, Iron & Ironing Board
• 2 Large Outdoor Patio Areas with Chairs & Table
• Professional Maid Service before every Guest
• 24/7 Receptionist Team via Messaging System
• Accommodates up to 7 people
• Perfect for Couples, Families, Friend Groups & Business Travelers
• Private Gated Parking for 2 Vehicles + Neighborhood Parking
The entire Townhouse is yours for the length of your stay.
We are happy to provide you with as much or as little interaction as you desire. We can welcome you when you arrive and give you a 'tour' of the place, or we can provide you with self check-in instructions so that you can let yourself in at your convenience (most people prefer this option).
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE
The place is on the same block as the Roosevelt Hotel which sometimes has promotions with music at their pool. These are really fun to go to but we also want you to be aware that you can hear the music occasionally from inside. These promotions are not an everyday occurrence and this has never been an issue for us when we lived here but we want you to be aware in case you are super sensitive to noise.
Our garage (2 spots) only fits cars/mini vans/regular suvs. Extra large passenger vans and big SUVs with racks on top will not fit under our garage and you'll need to park them either on the street or in a parking structure (Note: there is one at the end of our block).
We are centrally located in Los Angeles in the infamous Hollywood neighborhood, where stars are embedded in the sidewalk, stars walk the sidewalks, and people pretending to be stars solicit money for street performances! The cultural epicenter of the movie industry and a beacon for those who dream big-screen, Hollywood's star-power creates a place like no other in the universe.
Hollywood is surrounded by West Hollywood, The Hollywood Hills, Melrose Ave, Los Feliz, Beverly Hills, Miracle Mile all just a few minutes by car. All of these neighborhoods have excellent restaurants, public parks, libraries, tourist attractions, museums, theaters and shopping.
Additionally the home is just a few blocks from the entrance to Runyon Canyon which has the most famous hiking trails in LA. A perfect spot for an early morning jog, photo opportunity of the Hollywood sign, gorgeous views and of course celebrity spotting!
Noteworthy attractions nearby:
• Hollywood Walk of Fame
• Hollywood Sign
• Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum
• The Magic Castle
• Kodak, Chinese & Egyptian Theatres
• El Capitain (Disney Theater)
• Griffith Park & Observatory
• The Grove Shopping Center
• La Brea Tar Pit
• Pan Pacific Park
• Marciano Art Foundation
• ArcLight Cinemas
• Pantages Theater
• Hollywood Bowl
• Hollywood Farmer's Market
• Larchmont Village
• Beverly Hills
• Rodeo Drive
• The Hollywood Hills
• Mulholland Drive
With Uber & Lyft it is no longer necessary to have a car in LA, though it is a spread out city so you will most likely get into at least 1 car during your time here. Like the immortal movie 'Clueless' noted, "Everywhere in LA takes twenty minutes!"
Use these discount codes after installing the apps to get a Free Ride:
Uber - laurao5759ue
Lyft - laura1876
If you don't have a car, don't fret. Contrary to popular belief, LA has a very comprehensive, reliable, and safe bus system. There is good transit around us with many nearby bus routes as well as Hollywood/Highland Metro Station (Red Line) a 4 minute walk away.