Apartment, 1 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, Sleeps 4 (4 adults)
Vacasa of South Africa
- English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian
Pool / Spa
Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
Minimum age of primary renter:21
Max guests:4 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
Quiet hours are from 10 pm to 8 am.
bel et spacieux appartement, bien équipé. Proche de Waterfront et long street
Apartamento muito bom. Melhor custo beneficio<br />
Bem localizado, bons comodos, pessoal do hotel sempre atencioso. A minha família gostou muito da estadia.<br />
Fora o sinal de Internet que tinha sido cortado após uma semana, e após reportarmos não ter sido resolvido (solução: usamos a Internte do Hotel), podemos considerar a estadia nota 9.
Love this place and i would book again anytime when in Cape town .
The property manager was friendly and the views are excellent
such a beautiful place in an amazing environment
Our experience in Cape Town was not as expected.
Our experience with the rental of the property in Cape Town was not as expected, we had several problems.<br />
After several leases made on rental websites, I can say that this was by far the worst of all.<br />
Here are the list of problems found:<br />
1. There was no one waiting for us at the property when we arrived, ignoring what was agreed in the emails .<br />
2. The hotel did not know anything about the rental.<br />
3. The hotel had to call the telephone number informing the person who was responsible for receiving us that we have arrived.<br />
4. We had to wait 30 me until Mr. Neil arrived. (was informed the number of our flight to the same.)<br />
5. When he arrived he showed us the apartment and what was in it, super fast, did not test anything.<br />
6. It was stated that the garage was included in the price however Mr. Neil said we would have to pay per night. I showed that it was included in the reservation, so he said he would release it, but he was informed that we would have to pay the daily rate.<br />
7. The internet was included in the lease however, it was by data, so he had to put credit all the time, and he never put more than the amount consumed in a half of a day.<br />
8. Mr. Neil left us a phone for contact and whatsapp if we needed anything but that didn't work.<br />
9. We had to buy a sim card to be able to contact Mr. Neil (extra cost).<br />
10. On the first day we called to inform that the air conditioning in the suite was not working and also the internet, but the same did not answer the phone and did not answer messages.<br />
11. We tried to use the dishwasher, did not work, we called him and he did not answer.<br />
12. We tried to wash the dishes by hand, but it did not have sponge only detergent.<br />
13. When we were able to talk to him, he said that he was on his way to check it, we stayed for over an hour waiting. Arriving there he said that the machine and the air were not really working and could not be fixed, because those who were able to fix it were not available.<br />
14. We stayed 8 nights at the property with all these problems with no solution in the period.<br />
15. The hotel treated us totally badly, as if we were not guests, when we tried to ask them for help since Neil wasn't answering all they said was talk to the person in charge.<br />
16. Total lack of respect with the client, announcing a property with problems for lease and leaving a responsible person who did not answer the phone and did not solve anything.<br />
17. The experience was terrible.<br />
We apologize there was no one present to greet the guest upon arrival. This was due to the fact we requested the guest's arrival time on more than one occasion and they neglected to tell us when we could anticipate them. We do advise via email that we are not affiliated with the hotel and that guests will need to go directly through us. The guest was also provided with our contact information so they could reach us directly if needed. We apologize it took some time for them to be taken care of as we were busy assisting another guest that had informed us of their arrival time prior to their reservation dates. We arrived to help this guest as quickly as we could. Our representative did take the time to show these guests everything he felt they would need to know to be comfortable in the rental. We are sorry for the confusion regarding the parking. The garage parking can be available to guests if they choose to pay the hotel's daily rate. Internet is included in this reservation, but due to the location the internet is very expensive and not readily available. Guests receive 5 gigs of data per stay. We are sorry to see this guest struggled to reach us. We did provide them with other contact information so they could reach the property manager as well if necessary. To our knowledge this information was never utilized. The air conditioning and dishwasher have been inspected. The items were unable to be fixed during this time due to most contractors being closed during the holiday period. We do not provide sponges, but we do provide dishwashing cloths. We are very sorry this guest's experience was not ideal and do feel it would have gone much better had the check-in information been more thoroughly read so they would have had a better idea of what to expect at check-in and had other contact information to use to get assistance. Thank you.
Good location for activities in and around capetown. Comfort and convenience for home away from home.