- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
Private Structure. Located in the charming Sicilian town of Milazzo, close to the beautiful Aeolian Islands, and just a few kilometres from the most famous beaches of north-eastern Sicily, like Gioiosa Marea and Capo d'Orlando, Villa Afrodite welcomes its guests with the charm of a 19th century residence, renovated and equipped with every comfort. The beautiful swimming pool in the middle of the garden, the fully-equipped gym, sauna and whirlpool tub make this home the ideal spot for those looking for unique and unforgettable, relaxing holidays. Its strategic location also allows you to explore some of the most beautiful places in Sicily, organizing trips to islands like Vulcano, Lipari and Salina, or visiting the more famous Taormina or the beautiful coast with restaurants where you can savour the delicacies of Sicilian cuisine. NB The house is bordered by a quiet road which does not cause excessive disturbance.
The property is on 2 floors. Entering from the garden, you come immediately to the large living room connected to the sauna area and kitchen, both accessible from the outside. The living room leads, on one side, to a double bedroom and, on the other side, to a corridor leading to the main bathroom and to the toilet. A marble staircase leads up to the first floor with a large lounge area adjoining the gym, a twin bedroom and a bathroom with whirlpool tub. Continuing on from the gym you come to two more large double bedrooms overlooking the pool.
Outside is the pool area, with fully-equipped solarium, and a well-kept garden with lawn and tall palm trees at the rear of the house that ensure privacy for the guests. During the evening hours the garden and the house are lit by a play of special lights that illuminate the tall palm trees and the unequivocal characteristics of the house. The parking lot next to the house can accommodate up to 4 cars in single file
The rectangular pool measures 12 x 6 m; it is lined in PVC, is purified with chlorine, has night lighting and access to the water via Roman steps. Around it is the solarium area, partly paved and partly lawn, provided with sunbeds.
The additional terms are: “The PRICES listed are WEEKLY and do not include: *3,00% Emma Villas commissions (Agency commission + costs for opening file + personal customer assistance service); *tourism tax where applicable (by the Italian Law).
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).