- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
THIS VILLA IS AVAILABLE ALSO IN 2+2 SLEEPS VERSION, CONTACT THE PROPERTY MANAGER.
RECEPTIVE STRUCTURE. The apartment is in a building in the historic centre of Sirmione, just a few steps from Lake Garda, with the enchanting beach 'Lido delle Bionde' (Lido of the Blondes), and from the spa 'Catullo' with the wellness centre 'Aquaria', open all year round, with outdoor thermal pools for total relaxation. Close to the apartment are various types of restaurants: from the Michelin-star restaurant to the typical tavern and pizzeria (there is a restaurant in the building below the apartment, with the possibility of cooking classes and personal chef, as extra services). Sirmione is the ideal place for shopping as well: there are many clothing and accessories stores selling prestigious, made in Italy, brands. The centre of Sirmione is also rich in culture and history, with places of considerable importance such as the Scaligero Castle, the Grottoes of Catullo and the church of San Pietro in Mavino dating back to the Lombard period. From the large terrace of the apartment, provided with a 4-person Jacuzzi tub, sunbeds and umbrella, you can enjoy a wonderful view of the lake to the west with its unforgettable sunsets. Just a few kilometres away are the historical town centres of Desenzano del Garda, Peschiera del Garda and Salò as well as cities like Verona, Brescia and Mantua.
Your Emma Villas Customer service is CHIARA MOTTA and you can reach her for any emergencies, or further information you may required during your stay. All useful telephone numbers will be sent together with your booking documents.
The apartment occupies the first floor of the building and is reached via an internal staircase. The entrance door opens directly onto the living/dining/kitchen area; a hallway leads to the bathroom with hydromassage tub and the double bedroom. The living/dining/kitchen area leads out to the terrace with 4-person Jacuzzi tub and lake view. There is a double sofa bed in the living room.
On the private terrace of the apartment facing the lake is a 4-person Jacuzzi tub; this tub has a diameter of 1.80 m, is lined in eco-leather and is equipped with LED chromo therapy. Next to the pool is a shower. The flooring around the tub and solarium area is parquet; the area is equipped with sunbeds, small table and umbrella.
The additional terms are: “The PRICES listed are WEEKLY and do not include: *3,00% Emma Villas commissions (Agency commission + costs for opening file + personal customer assistance service); *tourism tax where applicable (by the Italian Law).“
Emma Villas reminds that, the herein contained information and any possible updates, are to be attested on