- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
PRIVATE STRUCTURE. The villa, a former 19th century convent that has been renovated, is located in the area of Lake Garda and the Valtenesi, in a residential area with little traffic. The main services such as the bank, post office and shops are located in the centre of Soiano, 800 m from the property. The area is interesting both naturalistically, with Lake Garda and the Valtenesi hills, and culturally with the cities of Brescia and Verona and the historic town centres of Salò, Desenzano del Garda and Sirmione. The villa has a splendid view of the lake, which can be seen from the garden, the pool area and the large portico.
Saturday from 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Within 10:00 AM
Security deposit payment
Pay cash on arrival
The villa has three floors above ground and a basement floor. In the basement are the laundry room and storage room, for the use of guests, and the garage with two large parking spaces, with entrance from the street. The entrance on the ground floor opens into a hallway leading to the living room and to a bathroom with shower. The living room is connected to the dining room with a large table for all the guests and then on to the well-equipped kitchen. The living room and hallway have openings onto the large portico furnished with table and chairs where you can sit and enjoy the lake breeze. A marble staircase leads up to the first floor consisting of three double bedrooms, including the master bedroom with ensuite bathroom with tub, and another bathroom with shower. Two bedrooms open onto a covered terrace overlooking the lake, while the master bedroom has a small terrace also with a lake view. From the first floor corridor another staircase gives leads up to the attic with a twin bedroom with terrace with lake view.
The villa faces a sloping fenced-in garden of 500 sq m planted with grass and some of the typical herbs of Lake Garda. The large portico, accessible from the living room and furnished with tables and chairs, is the perfect place to enjoy the view of the lake and to relax at the end of the day with a good glass of wine.
A porcelain walkway leads from the villa across the garden to the pool. It measures 5 x 10 m with a constant depth of 1.5 m; access to the water is via Roman steps. The pool is purified with chlorine, coated with blue PVC and is illuminated both internally and in the area around the pool, where a solar-powered shower is located. The pool border and the 100 sq m solarium area, provided with 8 sunbeds, are paved in anti-slip porcelain.
The pool is available from the last saturday of April to the first saturday of October.
The price includes:
- fully cleaned property equipped with linens
- utilities (water - gas for kitchen use)
The price does not include:
- electricity (€ 120,00/week in low and medium season - € 180,00/week in high season)
heating € 150,00/week
- tourism tax (€ 1,00 in July and August per person per day for the first 21 days. € 0,70 in the other months per person per day for the first 21 days. Please note that children under 14 years old will not pay)
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).