- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
PRIVATE STRUCTURE. Villa Le 12 Querce, whose main building dates back to the 17th century, has undergone several renovations, the last of which was done by the architect Claudia Palazzetti in 1996, in accordance with the original design. The recent accurate renovation has recreated a warm and sophisticated atmosphere with a touch of the antique with its typical, exposed-beam ceilings and wooden, elegantly-hued floors. Immersed in the natural park of Monte San Bartolo, on the border between Emilia Romagna and Marche and only 5 minutes from the sea, the villa stands on a promontory overlooking the Marche-Romagna hinterland. The villa has two floors with a large, south-facing portico overlooking the pool. Of particular note is the large terrace on the first floor with a beautiful view of the castle of Gradara.
The villa has two floors. The main entrance leads directly into the living area divided into a sitting room with fireplace and a study. On the right side is the large kitchen, small dining room and bathroom with shower. The floor is completed by a double bedroom. On the first floor is a double bedroom with third bed added with a splendid view of San Marino, another two double bedrooms, one of which is a passage room, and the main bathroom with tub and shower. Also on the first floor is a beautiful panoramic terrace.
The 5-hectare property is completely fenced in. The terraced garden surrounding the house is planted with grass. Inside the park are various trees: 12 oaks, cypresses, oleanders, hawthorns and 400 olive trees. The large portico overlooking the hills is furnished with table and chairs and is the ideal place from where to enjoy the property and the view.
The irregular-shaped infinity pool, sited in a panoramic position facing the hill, is about 20 metres from the villa, on a lower level. It measures 7 x 15 m with the depth varying from 1,40 m to 3 m. The entrance to the pool is via steps and it is lined in tiles. The solarium area, provided with sunbeds, is divided into two areas: the first is lawn and the second is under a wooden-roofed pergola furnished with sofas and small tables. About 10 metres from the pool, on the opposite side, is a gazebo, also set up as an outdoor living area. The pool is open from the last Saturday in April to the first Saturday of October.
The price includes:
EuropAssistance Insurance to cover expenses in case of booking cancellation
fully cleaned property equipped with linens
utilities (electricity - water - gas for kitchen use)
The price does not include:
Reservation fees (6,9% of the rental price), which include: Booking management fee, Emma Villas Commissions and Customer Service 8.30 a.m.-9.00 p.m., 7 days a week
heating (on consumption up to date market prices)
Security deposit (to be paid on site and refundable at the departure)
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).