- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
THIS VILLA IS AVAILABLE ALSO IN 6 SLEEPS VERSION, PLEASE CONTACT THE PROPERTY MANAGER.
PRIVATE STRUCTURE. Il Giardino dei Limoni (the Garden of Lemons) is immersed in a lemon grove, amidst the scent of lemons and gardens in Ispica, in a strategic position not far from the best tourist attractions of eastern Sicily, like the Baroque towns of Ragusa, Noto and Syracuse, and from the most beautiful Sicilian beaches like that of Santa Maria del Focallo, awarded the Blue Flag, the beach of Carratois at the extreme tip of Sicily where the two seas meet, or the famous reserve of Vendicari with the beach of Calamosche, recognized as one of the most beautiful in Italy. The villa with typically Sicilian structural characteristics and décor, has large cosy and comfortable spaces both outdoors and indoors; the portico with wood oven overlooking the splendid garden with swimming pool promises days full of wonderful meals and relaxation by the pool, cosseted by the cool of the surrounding countryside.
The house is on one level with the rooms furnished and designed in typical Sicilian rustic style. The entrance opens into a large sitting/dining room with working fireplace, a typical built-in fitted kitchen, full of light, with one window facing the portico which overlooks the pool and another window facing the garden. The sleeping area, separated from the living room by a large stone arch and a corridor with two steps leading up to it, consists of 2 double bedrooms, one with an ensuite bathroom with shower, a twin bedroom with two beds and another bathroom with shower. The annex, composed of a double bedroom and a bathroom with shower, has a separate entrance from the outside.
The well-maintained garden, planted with lawn close to the house, and the large portico set up with a barbecue and a wood oven for alfresco meals and with a ping-pong table, have many areas for guests to enjoy the outdoors, playing games or just relaxing in a quiet corner.
The rectangular swimming pool is sited in the middle of the garden, 10 m from the portico; it measures 10 x 5 m with a depth varying from 1,30 to 2,40, it has chlorine purification and access to the water is by ladder; there is a diving board. The solarium area, partly paved and partly lawn, is equipped with sunbeds, outdoor shower with hot and cold water and is illuminated both internally and externally so that it can be used in the evenings as well.
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).