- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
PRIVATE STRUCTURE. Set in a strategic and fascinating location, on a crest of the Marche hills, the Podere di Fi is a typical and, at the same time, unusual country house. Pulled down and restored by the current owners, it retains the proportions and materials of the old houses of the Marche, skilfully mixed with a eclectic, colourful and warm decor. The undisputed beauty of the house is made even more fascinating by the presence of a chapel and a fully functional bell tower. The particular taste of the owners and the wonderful location make Podere di Fi the ideal place for a magical and unforgettable holiday.
The house is on 2 levels. The main entrance on the ground floor leads directly into the living room. On this floor are also a toilet, games room and kitchen with direct access to the outside. The first floor is reached by both an external staircase and an internal one that opens directly into the reading room and leads to four double bedrooms, each with en-suite bathroom with shower.
The property is surrounded by a 3-hectare park surrounded by lush vegetation which offers an enchanting landscape, from the Sibillini Mountains to the Adriatic Sea. The park is set in an entrancing location, a true green lung where majestic tall trees alternate with fruit trees such as cherry, apricot, pomegranate, almond and fig. The various relaxation areas dislocated in the garden allow guests to spend pleasant moments in an extremely restful and evocative atmosphere. A few metres from the house an antique terracotta-paved pergola is equipped with dining area and conversation area; in the pool area a small portico and a gazebo offer a shady zone where guests can eat or chat.
Open from the last Saturday in April to the first Saturday in October, the rectangular shaped pool measures 6 x 11 m with a depth ranging from 1,10 m to 4,5 m and is equipped with a diving board. Located about 60 m from the house, it is surrounded by several relaxation areas. The solarium area is equipped with sunbeds, deck chairs and armchairs; this area is completed by a gazebo and a small brick structure with a bathroom with shower and a porch equipped with a stereo system with external diffusion and satellite TV power point.
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).