- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
PRIVATE STRUCTURE. Villa Alfina is an elegant stone farmhouse, restructured as to guarantee a high standard and totally relaxing for the guests. The materials used for the renovation are of a high quality with many original pieces made by local artist and the terracotta pavement, the wooden beams were recycling from the old property. Immersed in the quiet Umbrian country side, the property is only 13 km away from the Orvieto this strategic position of the villa offers its guests the opportunity to visit many famous art centres like Assisi, Siena and other the major tourists centres in Tuscany and Umbria. For golf lovers, just five minutes from the villa there is the golf course and driving range 'Acquapendente golf club'.
Saturday from 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Within 10:00 AM
Security deposit payment
Pay cash on arrival
The villa is on two levels. The main entrance is on the ground floor which is made up of a living room, TV corner, dining room, kitchen, study and service bathroom. The first floor is via a “cotto” staircase and composed of two double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms with shower, a twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower and another double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with hydro-massage bathtub. Also on this floor there is a double bedroom and a laundry room.
The house is immersed in the green Umbrian country side surrounded by olive groves, woods and agriculture fields cultivated with corn and wheat. The property is fenced and surrounded by a English lawn enriched with secular trees which offer valuable shade on the hot summer days. On one side of the house there is a porch, furnished with table, chairs and fix barbecue
Open from the last Saturday of April to the first Saturday in October, the rectangular shape swimming pool is 60 m from the house and has a Roman staircase, the pool measure 12x6 m with a depth from 1 m to 1, 80 m. The pavements bordering the pool is in “cotto” and is surrounded by a well kept lawn area where there are sun beds, chairs, and table and sun umbrellas.
The price includes:
EuropAssistance Insurance to cover expenses in case of booking cancellation
fully cleaned property equipped with linens
utilities (water - gas for kitchen use)
The price does not include:
Reservation fees (6,9% of the rental price), which include: Booking management fee, Emma Villas Commissions and Customer Service 8.30 a.m.-9.00 p.m., 7 days a week
electricity (€ 120,00 per week in low season; € 180,00 per week in medium and high season)
heating (€ 40,00/day)
tourism tax (not applicable)
Security deposit (to be paid on site and refundable at the departure)
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).