- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
PRIVATE STRUCTURE. The splendid panoramic position in the Marche countryside, the elegant setting of the golden wheat fields surrounding it, combined with the comfort and spaciousness of the rooms, make the property Casa di Giacinta the perfect place for a wonderful holiday. Dating back to the mid 19th century and recently renovated, the house has been completed with top quality materials (wooden beams and terracotta floors). The exterior is partly brick and partly plaster. Indoors, the large living area, spacious bedrooms and modern, fully-equipped kitchen provide comfort for the guests while outdoors they can relax in the large, fenced-in garden which includes a swimming pool, gazebo, sunbeds and an annex.
From the garden the entrance opens directly into the open plan ground floor with living room, dining room and kitchen. Also on the ground floor is the study used as a TV/games room, a toilet, two triple bedrooms (double bed + single bed), a quadruple bedroom (double bed + double sofa bed) and three en-suite bathrooms with shower. The living area is completed by a covered veranda and an outside portico. A staircase leads up to the first floor with a quadruple bedroom (double bed + two single beds), two triple bedrooms (double bed + single bed/single sofa bed), an en-suite bathroom with shower and a bathroom shared by the other two rooms with tub and extra large shower. In total the house has six bedrooms for a total of twenty beds and six bathrooms, four of which are en-suite. The annex, located a few metres from the main building, contains a kitchen, a small dining room and a laundry room with washing machine and dryer.
The house is set in a garden where typical Mediterranean shrubs, interspersed with olive, cypress and fruit trees, adorn a level rustic lawn which looks out over a splendid view extending endlessly towards the surrounding hills. The 4000 square metre garden includes a portico, swimming pool and a 3-4 car parking area.
The rectangular-shaped pool facing the east of the property is surrounded by terracotta paving and bordered in part by stone walls and in part by typical Mediterranean hedge. It is on the same level of the house which is about 20 m away. The 12 x 6 m pool has chlorine purification and is lined in blue PVC; entrance to the water is via both Roman steps and ladder. Next to the pool is a wrought iron gazebo where guests can relax. The solarium area is covered by paving and lawn. There is a cold-water shower and a solar-heated shower. The view from the pool area is spectacular and reaches as far as the eye can see over the surrounding hills. The pool is open from the last Saturday in April to the first Saturday of October.
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).