- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
PRIVATE STRUCTURE. The house, which dates 19th century, as can be seen from the inscription on sandstone conserved by the owner, has recently undergone renovation which has maintained the interior structure that the preceding owners had given it. The house has a large park divided between approximately 1500 sq m of garden with the rest given over to terracing with olive trees. On the top floor is the owners’ apartment, very reserved people but at the same time very helpful to guests if the need should arise. The owners’ apartment has a completely independent entrance and they do not use the park or the pool. Casa del Sole is a few hundred metres from the centre of Cortona yet pleasantly immersed in the green hill of Cortona from where it dominates the valley below. Cosy corners in the garden as well as fabulous glimpses of the view can be enjoyed by the guests in this charming property. From here the beautiful little towns of Montepulciano, Pienza, Montalcino but also the more important towns like Siena, Perugia, Florence and Rome can be easily reached.
The part used for renting is all on one floor. The main entrance leads into the sitting room with working fireplace and into the kitchen with dining area formed by an open space divided by a brick archway. A corridor leads to the sleeping area composed of a double bedroom and a twin bedroom, with two queen size beds, which share a bathroom with tub and shower.
The price includes:
EuropAssistance Insurance to cover expenses in case of booking cancellation
fully cleaned property equipped with linens
utilities (water - gas for kitchen use)
The price does not include:
Reservation fees (6,9% of the rental price), which include: Booking management fee, Emma Villas Commissions and Customer Service 8.30 a.m.-9.00 p.m., 7 days a week
electricity (€ 50,00 per week in low season; € 90,00 per week in medium and in high season)
heating (on consumption up to date market prices)
tourism tax (€ 1,50 per person per day for the first 4 days. Please note that children under 12 years old will not pay)
Security deposit (to be paid on site and refundable at the departure)
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).