- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
RECEPTIVE STRUCTURE. A classical Mediterranean house, situated in Praiano, on the Amalfi coast. It has been restored in 2010 keeping the original architectural characteristics that reflect the simplicity and elegance of the past. It has vaulted ceilings and hand painted Vietri ceramics. The owner has cleverly mixed old with new by furnishing the house in a very contemporary style and decorating with objects of a theme of the colour of the sea and the earth of the Amalfi Coast. The property has the most breathtaking sea views where you can see Capri, Positano and 'li isola di Galli'. For who loves to go trekking this property is also ideal as you can join the famous 'Sentiero degli Dei' very easily. For those who love the sea there are two splendid beaches 'La Praia' that you can take a local bus too and 'La Gavitella' which you can reach by doing the characteristic steps of this area. For those who like to visit all the cultural aspects of the coast these too are easily reached from Praiano, Amalfi, Positano, Ravello, Sorrento, Capri, Pompei and Paestum. The entrance gate to the property is only a few steps from the road where it is possible to leave your car.
After walking down the flight of steps by the garden you come to a terrace area off which to the right is the front door. You walk straight into the lounge and dining area with a fully equipped open planned kitchen all furnishings done in a contemporary mode. An orange and white kitchen with all the modern appliances and the glass table that sits 4. You go down two steps into the double bedroom which has it's own glass door leading onto a small balcony, furnished with a small iron table and 2 chairs, that has a stunning view of the sea. This bedroom has it's own bathroom with toilet, bidet and wash basin. To the right of the lounge is a small corridor that takes you to the bathroom which has a shower, toilet, bidet and wash basin and there is also a laundry area with a washing machine. If you go back to the lounge behind a door is a flight of stairs taking you to the upstairs level where there is a double bedroom and en suite bathroom with toilet and wash basin. This bedroom has a delightful window that seems to be a painting of L'Isola dei Galli.
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).