- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
THIS VILLA IS AVAILABLE ALSO IN 6 SLEEPS VERSION, PLEASE CONTACT THE PROPERTY MANAGER.
RECEPTIVE STRUCTURE. Casale Cinque Valli is immersed in the beautiful Tuscany landscape near Cortona, delightful medieval town at the Tuscan- Umbria border. Thanks to its breathtaking landscape this house is the ideal place for those who want to enjoy the silence and nature. Internally the house has high quality finishing such as wooden ceiling beams and functional furnishing which allows comfortable accommodation for 8 people. The proximity to the major historical centres like Perugia, Arezzo, Florence it will be appreciated by those who wish to discover the beauty of these towns.
Casale Cinque Valli is on two floors. The main entrances leads into the spacious living room with open fire place, and big French doors which have direct access to the garden. A brick arch divides the living room from the dining room and from there is access to the kitchen. Also on this floor there is a bathroom with shower and a double bedroom with en suite bathroom with shower. A wooden staircase leads to the first floor, where there are three double bedrooms and two bathrooms with showers. One of the room’s has direct access into the garden via an external stone staircase.
The 1500 mq garden is excellently maintained and equipped with a dining table which is protected by the shade of a gazebo, perfect for dinners “al fresco” in front of the breathtaking landscape.
Open from the last Saturday in April until the first Saturday in October. The rectangular shape infinity swimming pool measures 11 x 5 m with a variable depth that goes from 1,20 to 1,50 m and with access to the water by ladder. It is lined internally in PVC and has chlorine purification. It is the real 'jewel' of this property, giving the sensation of being immersed in the surrounding landscape. The pool area is equipped with umbrellas, sunbeds and table.
The price includes:
EuropAssistance Insurance to cover expenses in case of booking cancellation
gas for kitchen use
weekly linen supply
initial and final cleaning
pool and park maintenance
The price does not include:
Reservation fees (6,9% of the rental price), which include: Booking management fee, Emma Villas Commissions and Customer Service 8.30 a.m.-9.00 p.m., 7 days a week
electricity (€ 70,00/week in low and medium season
€ 130,00 in high season)
tourism tax (€ 2,00 per person per day for the first 4 day. Please note that children under 12 years old will not pay)
Security deposit (to be paid on site and refundable at the departure)
extra cleaning (€ 12,00/hour/cleaner)
extra linen (€ 10,00/person)
heating (on consumption up to date market prices)
firewood (€ 20,00/100kg)
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).