- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
PRIVATE STRUCTURE. Casale Giovanna is a building constructed entirely in stone. The farmhouse dates back to 1732 but the oldest part dates back to 1300 since at that time in the area stood a lookout tower in defence of the territory. The property belonged to the Curia up until the ‘50’s and has been recently completely renovated with salvaged materials, maintaining unaltered its charm. Its position, on the same hill on which stands the town of Todi, allows guests to immerse themselves in a totally relaxing environment even though it is very close to the major historical and cultural centres of Umbria such as Todi, Orvieto, Assisi and Perugia. The owner lives in one wing of the house, with a completely independent access, but does not interfere in the use of the park and pool which are at the disposal of the guests.
The farmhouse has two floors. The entrance, which leads into the living area, is reached by a splendid stone flight of steps. The living area, with fireplace, is divided from the dining room and from the kitchen by an imposing archway. From the left of the sitting room three steps lead up to a single bedroom, to a bathroom with shower and to the wooden staircase which leads up to the first floor which is composed of a double bedroom with ensuite bathroom with shower, another double bedroom (with 1,40 m wide bed) and a twin bedroom. All the rooms enjoy a splendid view over the surrounding countryside. The laundry room is situated at the back and is accessed from the outside.
The whole property is about one hectare. The garden around the house is planted with rustic lawn but all the property is a continuous succession of multicoloured vegetation with oaks, cypresses, holm oaks, fir trees, cedars of Lebanon, limes, olives, fruit trees, roses, geraniums, oleanders, lavender, rosemary and even bamboo. Adjacent to the house is a portico with ping pong table.
The pool is sited higher up than the house and is about 20 metres from it. Rectangular in shape, it measures 12 x 6 m with a constant depth of 1.40 m. It has salt purification, it is lined in white PVC, access to the water is via Roman steps and it is provided with a cold water shower. The solarium area is paved in stone and is equipped with sun umbrellas, deckchairs, sunbeds, coffee tables and 2 tables with chairs for open air meals. The pool is open from the last Saturday in April until the first Saturday in October.
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).