- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
PRIVATE STRUCTURE. Casale Rosy is an antique and elegant country house from the end of 1800, knowingly restored with great care by the present proprietors. The building has classical Marchegiano outdoors characteristics, and modern style, open space interiors with very comfortable simple furniture. The property has a amazing view of the hills and is immersed inside in a bright garden, borded by vineyards and fruit trees. A large wooden pergola with panoramic view is the ideal place to enjoy moments of relax within this natural environment. The property is located in the hills of Offida, an historical centre enriched with history and culinary art, as well as the notable site of the famous Merletto a tombolo, known around the world. The strategic position of Casale Rosy allows its guests to relax in the peaceful surrounding nature, and to easily reach the small historical centre, rich the in culture of wine and food traditions.
On the ground floor, from the main entrance you enter directly into the living room, with a central fireplace and a large open kitchen. in a corner of the living room, there is a double sofa bed. A large sliding window overlooks the wooden pergola and from every part of the living room there is direct access into the garden. Also on the same floor there is the service bathroom, the laundry room and a store room. A marble staircase leads to the first floor, where there are two double bedrooms and a twin bedroom, all with en-suite bathroom with shower. One bedroom has external access from the small loggia equipped with sofas.
The property has over 1.6 hectares of land. The area surrounding the property and the pool is mainly lawn, lavender, rosemary, and numerous species of flowers and plants characteristics of the Mediterranean area. An enormous oak tree in the middle of the garden gives beauty and shade to the relaxing area. Outside, in front the kitchen, there is an area ideal for lunches, equipped with umbrellas, chairs, table and barbecue. There is also a beautiful wooden pergola totally furnished, perfect to just sit back and take in the beautiful views. There is a large outdoor Jacuzzi tub and a swimming pool.
The pool is located in a panoramic position and about 10 metres from the property. It measures 12 x 6 metres with a variable depth from 0,50 to 1,40 m. The entrance is with roman stairs and is covered with mosaic. The area around the pool is covered with teak and is furnished with sun beds and tables. Next to the pool there is also a hydromassage tub. The pool is at guests disposal from the last Saturday of April to the first Saturday of October.
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).