- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
THIS VILLA IS AVAILABLE ALSO IN 4 SLEEPS VERSION, PLEASE CONTACT THE PROPERTY MANAGER.
PRIVATE STRUCTURE. Casale Sally is a romantic farmhouse in the hills between Orvieto e Todi, characteristic Umbrian medieval towns visited by tourists from all over the world for the beauty of their monuments. Casale Sally is in a splendid panoramic position overlooking Lake Corbara; inserted in the Tevere river park, is the ideal refuge for those who wish to spend their holidays in total relaxation away from the chaos of the city, discovering the benefits of a healthy country life. The farmhouse, built entirely in stone, is situated in a large olive grove and park of about 3.500 square meters. The ground floor has terracotta tiled floors whereas the first floor has wooden floors. The ceilings are in wood and the house is furnished simply but elegantly with accessories creating a romantic but functional atmosphere. Basic shopping can be done in the nearby village of Civitella del Lago while the proximity of the motorway exit of Orvieto gives easy access to the important historical centres of central Italy such as Rome, Florence, Perugia, Assisi, Siena, Cortona and Montepulciano.
Externally, on the ground floor, there is an ample furnished patio which overlooks the Tuscan and Umbrian hills, from which one accesses into a large living room sub-divided into conversation area, furnished with comfortable sofas, TV and fireplace, and dining area, with table for six people, a kitchen, pantry and laundry room. There is also a twin bedroom and a bathroom with shower on this floor. From the living room a staircase leads to the first floor with two bedrooms, one double and one twin, and a bathroom with tub.
Casale Sally is surrounded by a gently sloping land of about 3.500 sqm consisting of parkland and ancient olive trees among which benches have been placed for admiring the enchanting views and sunsets of Umbrian countryside.
Open from the last Saturday of April to the first Saturday of October, the elliptical pool is 8 x 4 m with a maximum depth of 1,60 m and is fully equipped for 6 people. Ten steps lead down to the pool from the house.
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).