- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
PRIVATE STRUCTURE. Casa Maria is the ideal property for those wishing to stay in the heart of Positano. The house is located right in the centre of the romantic jewel of Amalfi coast and from its two panoramic terraces one can enjoy and enchanting view over the so-called “big beach” and admire the beauty of the sights “by night”. It is reacheable from the main road going down the typical narrow Positano steps. Casa Maria is built on two levels and is tastefully furnished with various antique pieces.
The entrance door leads directly into the living room with a sofa and dining table. On both sides of the living room there are two bedrooms, the first, with double bed and private bathroom with shower. Both this room and the living room have French windows opening out onto the terrace. The second bedroom has a delightful queen size bed (big enough for two people). Sixteen steps lead down to the lower floor with bathroom with shower, small fully equipped kitchen, walk-through room with two single beds used as sofas and a double room with a large antique iron bed and private bathroom with shower. The second terrace can be accessed from this room and from the walk-though room.
Casa Maria has got two terraces. The top one has a breakfast table and built-in sofas with cushions, plus curtains useful for shading from the summer heat. The second terrace on the lower level has the view partially covered by plants and is equipped with a table for eight people.
The price includes:
EuropAssistance Insurance to cover expenses in case of booking cancellation
fully cleaned property equipped with linens
utilities (water - gas for kitchen use)
The price does not include:
Reservation fees (6,9% of the rental price), which include: Booking management fee, Emma Villas Commissions and Customer Service 8.30 a.m.-9.00 p.m., 7 days a week
electricity (on consumption up to date market prices)
heating (on consumption up to date market prices)
tourism tax (€ 1,50 per person per day. Please note that children under 10 years old will not pay)
Security deposit (to be paid on site and refundable at the departure)
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).