- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
THIS VILLA IS AVAILABLE ALSO IN 4+2 AND 4 SLEEPS VERSION, PLEASE CONTACT THE PROPERTY MANAGER.
PRIVATE STRUCTURE. Chiaro di Luna is an enchanting property, spread out over three terraces, located on the splendid and famous Amalfi coast. The structure, subdivided into two apartments, has a breathtaking view overlooking the coast from Amalfi to Positano. Externally the villa respects the morphological and natural characteristics of the area with its bright colours and rich vegetation. What makes Chiaro di Luna unique is the possibility of having a portion of coast for the exclusive use of the clients. 160 steps lead down to a private platform built into the cliff and equipped with deckchairs for guests to enjoy swimming in the limpid waters of the Mediterranean. The property also has a free parking space which makes things much easier for the guests, allowing them to come back to the villa without having to worry about parking the car along the narrow coastal roads. About 100 steps lead from the top of the property to the intermediate terrace with pergola, equipped with table and barbecue. On this terrace guests can enjoy al fresco dining directly overlooking the sea.
APARTMENT 1: The larger apartment, that is reachable without stairs from the parking, has two floors and two entrances both from the terrace overlooking the sea, equipped with deckchairs and umbrellas. The main door leads into the dining room while the glass door leads directly to the large living room furnished with divans. Above the living room is a mezzanine with double sofa bed and bathroom with shower while on the same floor as the dining room is the fully equipped kitchen and a service bathroom with washing machine. The staircase in the living room leads down to the bedroom area with two double bedrooms with a spectacular view and two bathrooms, one with hydro massage shower and the other with tub. One of the rooms has a small balcony looking out on to the cliff. APARTMENT 2: On the left side of the parking space, 16 steps lead down to the fully furnished panoramic terrace of the second apartment. This apartment has a single floor and the entrance is situated on the right of the terrace and leads directly into the living room furnished with divans. An archway leads from the living room to the well equipped kitchen and a corridor leads to the two beautifully furnished double bedrooms and two bathrooms, one with shower and the other with tub.
The garden grows mainly around the intermediate terrace, reachable through 91 steps, with its rich vegetation and large trees providing many shady areas.
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).